4. Breclate

Preetas legs slip of the stool making her disbalenced. She closed her eyes tight and gasped feeling herself fall.

Preeta: aaaah...

Ravi who was coming from the stairs wide his eyes and runs to preeta.

Ravi: preeta....

Karan who stood from sofa listening her shout , also rushes to her.

Both Ravi and Karan reaches at the same time both their hands go on each side of her.

Karan and Ravi looks at eachother and chuckled seeing Preetas expression.

Preeta slowly opened her eyes feeling tight hold on her, she firstly leaves a sigh and then turned her face to right to see Karan , her eyes got wide making her heart pound faster. Feeling many hold on herself she confusedly looked at left to see her brother glaring her.

Preeta gave a smile to Ravi and then turned to Karan with the same smile.

Ravi and Karan looked at eachother.

Ravi: I think iss pencil ko pakadne ke liye dho logo ki zaroorat Nahi hai....

Karan chuckles Preeta who were in their arms galred them.

Karan slowly made his grip loose as he thought Ravi was going to hold her.

Ravi gave a wide smile and removed his hands of her thinking Karan would hold her.

But....both of them didn't know what other person was going to Do.

Both of their hands was off her at the same time making her fall.

Preeta: ouch! Meri kamaar.

Ravi and Karan looked at eachother and then Preeta who was holding her back and looking up at them irritated.

Karan wide her eyes , Ravi burst in laughter while Karan controlled himself by pushing his lips.

Ravi(laughing): o God.... Sorry princess... But today I guess a fall was written for you... Issiliye dhono pakad Kar bhi gir gaye thum.

Preeta looks at Ravi closing her and then gave an irritated smile. Preeta then looks at Karan who was having hard time controlling his laugh seeing Ravi laugh.

Preeta: arrey aap kyu haasi rok rahe ho sir ? Laugh ! Dhono ne milke cartoon Jo banaya hai mere ....

Preeta try getting up but her hand slips.

Karan forwards his hand Preeta looks at him and then again try to get up , resting both her arms she gets up and walks away.

Vikram looks at her concerned . Preeta smiles and goes to him.

Vikram: bacha chot tho Nahi lagi thuje ?

Preeta: Nahi Papa... I am fine.

Vikram: Acha thu bait Yaha dinner Karke jate hai uppar aab.

Preeta: na... Maine dinner karli orphanage mai bacho ke saath. Aap log kijiye mai room mai hogi.

Vikram caresses her head , Preeta smiles and walks to her room.

Ravi smiles seeing them , walks towards the siting and sits on the sofa as Preeta climbs the stairs up.

While Karan still stands in the study his eyes rooted on her as she climbed the stairs.

Ravi turns around not seeing Karan and sees him. Standing in the study looking a empty stair.

Ravi: oooye !?

Karan quickly turns and looks at Ravi who was looking at him with confusion.

Karan: haa !

And Karan walks to the sitting slowly leaving a sigh.