20. Kisses and Cuddles

Karan's apartment.

Preeta turns around on the bed nagging the comforter closer to herself. She slowly opens her eyes running a hand through her messy hair and looks around.

Wondering, how she ended up in the bedroom when she last remember herself laying on the sofa watching another episode of 'Alone'. With a yawn she turns around again, to find the bed empty. As usual.

Karan never really slept with her on the same bed. She had always asked him to,but still he found the sofa on the living room and couch in the room more comfortable. And ever if she fell asleep there he dumped her in the bed. Such an idoit.

Living a sigh she crawled out of the bed pushing the lush blanket off. Opening the door quietly she took steps on her toes like a thief.

Very slowly. Very carefully and very cunningly. After all she is staying with her police officer fiance. He's such a focused man, even in sleep he stays all ears and ready for action.

Another soft sigh leaves her mouth as she reaches infront of the sofa, without waking him up.

Preeta (mind): iske liye I need Oscar !

Shaking her head she smiles at the man sleeping there. His face turned to the other side giving her veiw of his back.

Preeta slowly sits on the free space of the three seater sofa he slept before laying her body there. She sighs in contentment feeling his warm body against hers as she slid her arm around his troso. He was like a big human teddy for her. Always.

She loved sleeping beside him. Sitting and even simply standing beside him. Also, she loved looking at him simply while he read books freely, or while he studied his case seriously or while he grumbled food hurryly.

Each side of him. From being soft like marshmallows to being hard like rock. She admired them all. Loved them wholely with her whole heart. Eventually, loved him with her whole heart and soul.

She shut her eyes closed as soon as she felt Karan stir in his sleep. Said right he's sharp as a knife.

Karan(roughly whisper): Preeta...

Preeta smiles against his shoulder and tightening her hold without replying.

With a small frown on his brows he turns around to face her. His hand quickly wraps around her waist and he pulls her closer not letting her fall.

Karan: Preeta ?

She peeks at him through one eyes before closing it and digging her face against his chest.

Preeta: hmm....

She smiles against his chest. Breathing in the scent of his t-shirt, which smelled of strong manly cologne and their detergent. But more of it, it smelled comforting and soothing. Like her's.

Karan: kya hua, jaan ?

His soft husky whispers always did something to her. She could feel the pit of her stomach tingle along with a smooth warmness in her heart. And when he called 'Jaan' it doubled along with all the eruption of something more and a need or pleasure in her.

Preeta slowly opening her eyes locked them with his. Even in the dark she could see his beautiful black eyes, that captivated her so hard and deep.

Moving her hands to his shoulder blades from beanthe his shoulder she kissed his jaw.

Preeta: thum humesha yaha ake kyu sothe ho ? Na main karate marthi hu na lati.

Another trope of butterflies flew in her stomach as he chuckled. His voice the way his chest vibrated against her everything made her warm and hot.