12. Is It a Proposal ?

Sunshine brings new day with hope promising a better one than last !

Waking up in the morning after the rush of thoughts, memories down the memory lane. Will the new sunshine bring new hope , new start and a new feeling in them ?

Waking up with a light smile preeta turns around to face him. She peeps through the shelf covering him and smiles a little more seeing him sleeping.

Preeta (whispers): he has not changed.

Leaving a sigh pushing her hair back she stands up from the bench she sat after her sleep. Her feet marches towards him and she stands beside the bench he is sleeping , looking at him sleeping peacefully.

Preeta looks at his face. There is no change in it ! It's all the same the innocence , the cutness , the eyes to nose everything is as it was when she saw him last. But something she found missing in his face was the smile, a glow he had when they were together. The Glow Of Happiness. Maybe ?

Karan has never been happy in his entire life , he didn't really know what it really was until he met her. After their partways he has made his unknown self back. With only a heart for the country and smile for the people. Living for them ! But he is not the same way with her.

Preeta slowly moves her eyes away from his face and then stops on his body. His arms having a bruise which turns her eyes into a frown. She kneels down looking at his face. Cheacking each of his marks and wound she slowly touches the wound he got yesterday.

Preeta's eyes get moist seeing her dupatta which was tied around his waist covered in blood. She looks back at his face and a tear leave her eyes.

She looking at his face, cups his face gently in her palms.

Preeta: kyu ? Kyu ho thum essa ? Kyuu ?

Preeta whispering it joins her forehead with his closing her eyes,her tumbs caressing his cheeks softly. Living him with her as much she missed him.

She opens her eyes and intakes a deep breath seeing him so close to her face after so long. It's like she got something she thought of being lost forever. The feeling she got when she felt him this close to her after long lengthy months is something unexplainable to her.

Parting her forehead from his , she moves her lips towards his forehead. Placing a kiss on his forehead closing her eyes feeling it.

Sitting back on her knees , she slowly unties the knot of the dupatta she tied around him for cheacking his wound.

Karan's sleep startles as she does it. The pain runs through his body making him whine at her action.

Karan: aa..hmmm....

Preeta: sorry !

He opens his eyes with a jerk feeling the pain increase at the same time listening her voice and looks at the lady sitting infront of him. Beside him.

Preeta looking at him worriedly stops doing her work. Karan tries to sit down on the bench but fails feeling terrible pain.

Preeta wide her eyes in his action and glares him making him lay back on the bed.

Preeta: idiot ! Chup karke wahi lete raho. Already chot laga ha. Blood bhi bohat zyada lose hai uske upar se your trying to get up ? Thumare andar dhimak hai bhi ya bewajah esse itna bada sar uthake ghoom rahe ho ?

A smile curve his lips seeing her beside him after soo long. Her glowing face , her loose silky soft brown black hair resting on her shoulder. Her big jhumkas dancing as she moves her hands. All he love about her is these and moreover she's now angry on him and scolding him. That too after so long. He is the happiest right then. He got her beside him , her glare scold & her calling him idiot after too long !