18. Let Me Love You

✨~Chaahe de yaara khushiyan
Ho jaaye ab "main" se "hum"~

✨~Chaahe de yaara khushiyanHo jaaye ab "main" se "hum"~

Karan's Apartment.

The car halts slowly getting parked in the lot of his apartment. It's been 4 hours past the heartbreaking scene and incident. He turns his head towards the passenger seat to see her.

Siting numbly, her swollen eyes blankly looking outside the windshield, her face fully pale and tear stained. Her lips drained out of the pinkness it has, her hair looked messed and devastated.

He tucks her hair behind her ears with moist eyes. She looked broken. Her eyes said it all. Even after him tucking in her hair behind her ears she didn't come out of her trance. She was lost. Lost in the pain her little heart and soul was experiencing.

Karan(softly): Preeta...

He called her as softly as he can, to gain her attention. She looked at him slowly coming out of the trance.

Her eyebrows lightly caresses in confusion, questioning him.

Karan: we're here.

She looks infront to see the apartment infront of her. She was so drown into her pain and grief, to an extent that she didn't understand her surrounding. Her reddish eyes scanned around to see the setting sun, burning sky and the redness of hue getting down the earth. That's when her mind registered the time. The moon which was shining in the sky made her eyes glisten again.

She looked at Karan , who was looking at her with the same emotion she had in hers. Their looses were same,their pain were same.

She noded her head realising she was infront of his apartment.

Karan walks out of his seat before opening door for her, she walks out solely looking forward blankly. He leaves a sigh locking the car and following her.

Guiding into his apartment door, he opens the door before him. He moves apart beside the door letting her enter. She enters the house taking a breath.

Preeta takes a good look around the living room she stood in. The plastic wrappers scattered in the corners of the floor. Few papers shattered around along with it and a set of file scattered in the sofa and tables. Couple of tee's laying on the headrest of sofa set. 2 to 5 novels and books on the table. The whole living space looked messy.

Karan's eyes wide as realization hits him hard. Boy oh boy ! Your already dead. He should be a bit careful when he brings this human with him. She's having phobia to uncleanness.

Her face scrunched up slowly, her eyes lightly glaring him as she looked around, turning to face him, who almost looked scared like a rat caught by cat.

Karan(trembling): m...my room.. room is cleaned. Waha jathe hain. Come..

He was not sure about his room being cleaned but he was sure that it would be better that this garbage like mess as she calls it.