15. Threat Call

~ CITY CARE HOSPITAL ~

Preeta's eyes slowly opens tiredly hearing the ring of her phone, which was continuously being going off in last few while.

She slowly sits up stright holding her head and taking a shaky breath before reaching her hands out for the phone kept on the side table.

The blur in her eyes makes her leave a soft groan as the blue light flashes in her bare eyes. Not able to figure out who the caller is she slides the green icon to the right before keeping it towards her ears.

Preeta (tiredly): hello...

She speaks leaving a breath, thinking it would be Karan or Ravi, because other than them no one would be hear right now calling her this desperately.

"Hello babygirl, kaise ho ? Tch. Mai bhi kya sawal pooch rahe ho ? Tch..tch...tch.. papa ki laash Jo dheki hai unke pyaari beti ne thodi dher pehle." The speaker on the other side said with alot of mocking emotions and fake sympathy.

Preeta's eyes welled up with tears before a single drop roll down her cheek as her father's last view passed her mind. She could see her eyes getting blurry again her heart feeling heavy as ever.

She quickly wipes the tear off and taking a deep breath she frowns.

Preeta(sternly): kaun ho thum ?

"Courageous ! Yehi, yehi hai jo mujhe Pasand hai thum mai. Thum na saach mai uss Vikram Arora Ka he khoon hai, wahi ank, wahi gussa , wahi Soch aur wahi himaath. And I like to play with it. Thum baap beti aur haa woh thumare Bhai , Saab aag hai. Aur mujhe aag se khelne Mai Maza atha hai baby- aur thume khoo- "

Preeta hold on her phone tightness hearing his words and her eyes closes trying to control his high burning anger.

Preeta (yells): shut up ! Just cut the crap ! You get that ? Ho kaun thum ? Kaun ho ?? Who the hell are you ?

Man(huskily): I am your dream, in the disguise of nightmare baby....

Preeta gritting her teeth take a breath to calm herself. She has already alot of stress already and now it's not up to her to handle anymore. She can't handle with this crap right but surely she's gonna take care of this man once her man is here.

She pulls the phone back from her ears to disconnect the call but her hand halts as he hears the man-other side speak.

Man: aaah ! Galth baath. Esse beech mai baath chodke jatha hai koyi ? Ahaa... Aur waise bhi thume jo baath sun na hai woh suna he nahi.

Preeta (gritted out irritated): kya chahiye thume ? Aur thum ho kaun.

Man: kaha na Maine.. your dream , thumare ashique. Aur ashique ko sirf apne pyaar chahiye hotha hai Jo ki ho thum.

Preeta(narrowing her eyes): mental hospital se choot kar aye ho kya ?

The man on the other side laughs heartly hearing her making her more irritated.

Man: waah ! Thum ho kya baby ? Thumare ye sense of humour dhek ke koyi nahi kahega ki thum kisi dardh mai ho.

Preeta: aur na he mujhe kissi ki sympathy ki zaroorat hai. Aur thum ho kaun, iss phone ke peeche kyu bete hai ? Mard ho tho samne aake baath kar. Chooho ki tharah kyu Kar rahe ho ?

Man(angrily): firse galth baath baby, thume patha nahi Mai kaun ho. Thume mujhse aise baath nahi karna chahiye tha lekin koyi nahi.

Preeta: you are mad ! Pagal ho tum !

Man: phirse phone kat rahe ho ? Acha theek hai, mujhe yakeen hai agli bhaar thum he mujhe call karoge pehle. usse pehle Jo video Maine bejah hai woh dhek Lena. It's a gift for you baby girl. Love you.