26/06/2021-Chemistry?

"Go pick the book up!", "why did you do that!", "idiot", "it's your turn" people shouted from the queue which echoed round the room, surrounding me and causing a feeling of no escape. I still however felt frozen, like I was stuck in the moment. Then suddenly a familiar hand touched mine, I broke from my trance and exhaled deeply "thankyou" I whispered. My body took control as I sprinted forwards to pick up my Diary which was right in front of Noah, I leant down and placed my fingertips on the soft, velvety cover. Although out of the corner of my eye I saw someone else's hand reach down too, I didn't think much of it so I began to stand up quickly. "Bonk" mine and Noah's heads had collided, "Ouch!" We both yelled in unison.

I lifted up my head slowly as Noah mumbled "sorry" in a soft tone, "s-sor-" I began until I became lost in Noah's deep hazel eyes which glistened in the light. Our eyes locked for a moment or two as a gentle smile appeared on Noah's face which caused me to blush heavily. "Sorry" I finally managed to say as Noah glided his hand through his light brown hair. "It's no problem" Noah stated as he blushed lightly, "Uh so do you want me to sign in your journal?" Noah asked politely. I didn't hear a word he said but I nodded slightly as I continued to gaze in his eyes and lose my breath instantly. "Y/N" Pierre yelled from within the queue, I shook my head and breathed in heavily, "Right, yea! Here" I replied as I passed him my Diary and tucked a piece of hair behind my ears.

Noah walked behind the autograph table and placed my Diary down softly, "Which page shall I sign?" Noah asked calmly. I automatically placed my hand on top of his as I tried to flick to a certain page, "Sorry" I stuttered again, Noah chuckled "it's okay" he replied. I found the page and looked up at him to signal this was the page, he nodded and picked up a sharpie and signed his name along with another message. I didn't have time to check as Noah's manager pulled me aside, "This way is the exit" he stated professionally, I nodded and started to walk away. "Oh my god!" I whispered under my breath as I picked up my pace and ran back into the main theatre room.

I sat back in my seat with my cheeks still flushed red, "You look like a tomato!" Pierre giggled as he sat down next to me. I turned to him slowly and frowned "You should be glad I didn't kill you in there!" I shouted at him as I folded my arms and slumped back in my seat. "Woah, okay! I admit it was my fault however-" he spoke before I cut him off, "yep it is your fault, and you will pay me back!" I yelled whist still facing forwards. "I have already paid you back" Pierre said in a sly tone, I turned to him "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. "Look at what he wrote in your Diary" Pierre insisted, I rolled my eyes and lazily turned to the page.

You are so beautiful- Noah Schnapp

"Omg!" I screamed, "Yea! I knew he liked you, did you see the chemistry!" Pierre stated as he wiggled his eyebrows and sniggered. "I kind of did not going to lie" I smiled as I replayed the moment in my head and blushed even harder. "Group A please proceed to the east wing for photographs" Ordered the host on stage.

"Ahh help me! I don't think I can face him again after all that" I rambled as I slightly jumped up and down. "Chill, just take a deep breathe" Pierre instructed I nodded as I trailed along behind him towards the east wing. We Showed a tall blonde-haired man our tickets who then opened the door and pointed us in the correct direction. The corridors were the same as the other ones all unfurnished and pretty dull, I nervously fidgeted with my fingers and looked over at Pierre. "Don't stress Y/N, you will be fine" He laughed as he pushed through the doors, and I rushed behind.

As if this day couldn't get any more embarrassing, we were the first ones in the line, "I guess you will get it over and done with" Pierre stated, and he tapped me to go first. "Ladies first!" Pierre giggled, I sighed and continued to walk down towards the picture room nervously.

There were countless occasions where I wanted to run out of here, but I had waited too long for this, I wasn't going to let my fears stop me. I placed my bag and Diary down onto the table and took one last deep breath before I walked nervously towards the photo area. There was a giant green cloth hung up and plenty of signs scattered around the room informing people of what you can't do when taking a picture. I pulled out my pocket mirror to fix my hair before I entered the area, "you look fine don't worry" Pierre whispered over my shoulder. "Thanks" I replied as we both did our best friend handshake before I entered the room.

"H-Hi" I mumbled with a slight stutter as I approached Noah, "Hey, you're the one who threw a book at me!" Noah chuckled. My face turned as red as a tomato and I begun to feel flustered, "I am so sorry! That was my friend Pierre you see h-" I rambled worriedly then Noah cut me off. "It's fine I was only joking, book thrower" Noah laughed, "Book thrower?" I questioned as I had become slightly more relaxed. "Sorry I never caught your name" Noah blushed as he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, It's Y/N" I exclaimed as I giggled slightly, "Y/N, that's such a pretty name" Noah replied sweetly which made me feel even more butterflies inside. "Thankyou" I stated as we both stared into each other's eyes for a while, I never wanted it to end. "What pose would you like to do for the picture miss?" abruptly asked one of Noah's bodyguards, "Oh yea, uh" I muttered.

Noah death stared his manager, "How about I kiss you on the cheek?" Noah asked softly, I slightly gasped and looked over at Pierre awkwardly. "Yea" I said, "three, two, one!" shouted the lady taking the picture. Noah leaned in and gently kissed my cheek softly, I blushed intensely as I smiled at the camera. "Next!" Shouted the same lady, I smiled at Noah and started to walk away before he grabbed my arm lightly. "Could I get your number by any chance?" Noah spoke under his breath, his managers crossed their arms and got very frustrated. "Uh sure" I mumbled as I tried to keep my act together but deep down, I was losing it!

Noah passed me a piece of paper and I quickly jotted down my number and passed it back, "thanks" he said quietly as he watched me leave the room and wave goodbye. I grabbed my stuff as fast as I could and stormed out the doors straight back to my seat.

Dear diary,

just gave the Noah freaking Schnapp my number! How is this even possible I am a total wreck, and he is perfect why would he aske me!

"Ping" My phone buzzed, I closed my diary and picked up my phone. "Who is texting me, I told all my friends not to disturb me" I groaned.

Noah Schnapp just sent you a message

-Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Oooo cliff hanger! Lmao

-Steph :)