26/10/2022-Kiss me

Sorry I have been gone for a while, school has been so stressful and mocks are coming up soon so I have no idea when I can post again. I promise I will try and update again soon, Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

"This meal is delicious, thankyou Mrs. Schnapp" I spoke politely, pushing the food around my plate with my fork. "Thankyou Y/N and call me Karine" She replied kindly. I smiled and continued to eat the dinner, whilst Noah death stared Chloe and barely ate anything. "Stop it Noah, you can't be annoyed at me. You left the door open!" Chloe groaned, Noah rolled his eyes and squeezed my hand under the table. "Did I miss something?" Karine asked, she raised her eyebrows up at the twins. "Well Y/N and Noah were kis-" Chloe began until Noah cut her off, "Shut up! Nothing mum" he said with a tensed tone. Chloe giggled, "Uh, so Michell is it okay if I join you, Noah and Chloe to play Poole tonight?" I asked to change the subject. Noah's dad nods before replying, "yes, definitely! Do you know how to play?" he asked. I swallow my food and shake my head, "not really" I replied, "That's ok, Noah can teach you" Michell said.

Noah pouted sadly at Chloe; "Shush" He hisses. "Noah, what's with your lip honey? It's all red and sore" Karine asked worriedly. I exchanged a scared look with Noah, "Uh...Nothing just bit my lip" Noah fumbles. I exhale deeply and take a sip of water, "Yea but you didn't bite it" Chloe chuckles. "Chloe shut up!" Noah shouts, I choke on my water a bit before placing it down and pursing my lips. "Basically, He was kissing Y/N in his room and the door was open, I come in and scream then Y/N accidently bites Noah's lip! Isn't it hilarious" Chloe exclaimed before either of us could stop her.

Both parents burst into hysterics, "Okay uh me and Y/N are going to set the game up dad!" Noah shouts, he tugs me out of my chair. "Karine do you uh- need any help cleaning up?" I asked to be polite. "Oh no it's ok dear" She chuckled as she watched Noah drag me away.

Noah thudded downstairs, his feet made the stairs vibrate and he kept losing his balance easily. "So uh, we need to put the game balls in a triangle, I'll get the clubs" he said as he ran off to the cupboard. "Ok!" I said, moving the equipment into position. "Sorry about Chloe, we are not as close as we used to be" Noah mumbled, whilst I arranged the rainbow-colored balls in a triangle, I gave Noah a puzzled look. "Uh, I guess it's because I don't tell her everything like I used to" Noah explains briefly before hurrying to the pool table with clubs, "here take this one" Noah said as he passed me it. "Ok so how do I play?" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood. Noah flashed a smile; a sequence of loud thuds came from the stairs. It was Noah's dad and Chloe. "Ready love birds" Michell yelled, running to get some game clubs, and passing one to Chloe.

"Ok so me and Noah will go against each other then you and me can go, don't worry Noah can help as well" Michell discussed, "Right get ready to lose son!" He exclaimed whilst getting in position. Noah chuckled lightly before saying, "you wish" in a raspy tone. They both took turns, every now and then Noah would score and give me a peck on the cheek. My cheeks flared up as I watched his every move, "do they always take it this seriously" I whispered to Chloe. She nodded sarcastically before replying, "yes, it's literally a win or death kind of situation" She giggled.

The game went on for about half an hour before Michell finally won the game, Noah groaned and dramatically dropped his club to the floor. He wiped the sweat of his forehead and rolled up his sleeves, "Re-match!" he ordered. Michell laughed, "Y/N he's such a sore looser!", I couldn't help but laugh "oh shall I join your dad's team instead" I giggled. Noah shook his head and grinded his teeth, he smirked "let's see if you can do any better baby". I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip, "ok, make me" I replied. Noah blushed and scratched his neck, "y-yea ok, here" He muttered whilst I passed him my club. "Ok so, uh, stand here" Noah ordered, I stood at the other side of the game table as Noah stood behind me, he leaned the club on the table whilst helping me hold it correctly. His warm hands connected to my skin, heat built up in my cheeks as I struggled to breathe. Noah coughed nervously before saying, "so you need to rest the club in your thumb and place your hand on the table, ok, then lean down a bit and with your other hand grasp the club and hit that yellow ball". I followed all the directions and slowly but firmly hit the ball, it rolled steadily across the velvet blue board and into another ball knocking that into one of the pockets.

"Yes" I cheered, flinging my hands around Noah's neck, and pulling him into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer towards him as he rubbed my back, I nestled my head into his shoulder and felt his body lift up and down in harmony with his breaths. "Aww, now cut it out! It's dad's turn" Chloe groaned, I pulled away from Noah and watched his dad completely miss a shot. Noah chuckled, "She's going to beat your ass dad" he joked. I rolled my eyes and got ready; the game carried on for a while until I had finally won. Noah kissed my lips softly before whispering in my ear, "your so beautiful" a swarm of butterflies entered my stomach as I pursed my lips firmly.

"Right, I will pack away whilst you lot get ready to go swimming!" Noah's dad exclaimed, I jumped with joy as I pulled Noah up the stairs. "Ahh, I can't wait! Chloe, are you coming" I asked cheerfully, she shook her head before replying, "I have had enough third wheeling tonight" She joked and hurried off to her room. Noah shrugged and pulled me along to his room, "did you bring a bikini by any chance?" Noah asked, I shook my head "nope". He let out a sigh before running down the corridor. A few minutes later he came back in with a handful of bikinis, "there Chloe's" He explains. I lock myself in the bathroom and try on some of them, I finally settle on one and put some shorts on to walk down to the pool. "You, ok?" Noah asked, "yep, I love this one" I exclaimed.

We finally arrive at the pool; Noah shuts the door behind us and takes of his flip flops. "Ok, ready baby?" He asked cheerfully, I nodded enthusiastically and rush to put my towel and shorts on one of the loungers. "You look gorgeous" Noah said in a raspy tone, I blushed intensely whilst I try to put my hair up in a bun. Noah took his towel off his shoulders revealing his abs, my breath caught in my throat slightly "Eyes up here" Noah smirked. I giggled trying to hide my reddening cheeks, I looked down to see he was wearing blue swim trunks with rubber duckies on them "Cute swim trunks!" I chuckled. Noah rolled his eyes and combed his hands through his hair, "right shall we actually get in the pool" He mumbled, I tugged his arm as I approached the pool. I dipped my tiptoes in and watched the ripples dance in the water, before I knew it my body was submerged in the water and my arms frantically flapped to regain my balance.

"Hey!" I shrieked whilst laughing hysterically, "Noah!" I continued yelling. He cannonballs himself into the water, the force of the water bashed against my body as his arms grasped my waist and dragged me towards him against the force of the ripples. His hand glided along my dripping face and held my face gently, his thumb massaged my cheek softly causing my skin to flare up. I watched how the water clung onto his eyelashes, and how it travelled perfectly along the sides of his face just like a waterfall. I hesitantly leaned in, before he connected our lips perfectly, our lips hung onto each other and fit together exactly like a jigsaw. I passionately kissed back before taking a quick breath and kissing him again, he cupped both his hand on my face, slowly moving one to my neck. I ruffled my hands through his wet spiky hair, and felt my heart beat out of my body along with the air in my longs. He breathed out restlessly, "I l-lo-ve y-ou" He mumbled, his voice cracks created butterflies in my stomach. "I love you more" I giggled, watching the smirk reappear on his face whilst I knelt my forehead on his. 

-Hey I'm back! 

-This chapter was cute and cringe lmao so yea I hope you liked it and I will try and update soon.

btw sorry for any grammar, spelling mistakes I wanted to get this chapter out to you guys