26/10/2022-NYC

Time skip-1 year later

Dear diary,

Today is the day I go to NYC! I am so excited; I can barley contain it. My bag is packed, and I am just about to head out, I just need to get my goodbyes out the way. I hate leaving my parents, but I am turning 19 soon so I have to keep it together, and besides I am not traveling alone-Noah's with me. My parents visited me for a week so they could celebrate my birthday early before I leave. Turns out filming season 5 has taken so long, therefore I bought myself some cheap accommodation and ever since my last birthday I have lived in Atlanta. I love it here, but I still miss home. Anyway, I have to get going, I will write to you later!

"Mum, dad! I have to get going" I yelled, whilst struggling down the stairs with my luggage. My dad chuckled as he grabbed my bag off me and opened the front door, "when did he say he was coming?" My mum asked. I put on my coat reluctantly and gave her a grin, "any minute now!" I exclaimed, feeling my cheeks burn. My mum smiled softly and passed me my shoes, "okay well, have fun! We will miss you so much" She muttered. Tears pricked in her eyes, she dabbed them with a tissue, and sniffled. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, my dad followed, leaning his head on mothers. "See you soon sweetie" my dad said in a muffled tone, we all released from the hug, and I gave both my parents a sympathetic look.

A low grumble hummed from outside the house, "He's here!" I squealed. My face lit up as I watched Noah step out his car and run up to the door, I tossed my arms around his neck whilst he hugged me softly. "Look after her" My dad ordered sternly as I pulled away from Noah, "yes sir" Noah chuckled. "Okay well we better head off, don't worry she's safe with me" Noah spoke, he took my bags and headed to the car. I gave my parents one last hug before stepping away, "have fun!" My mum yelled, I smiled back at her. "Not too much fun!" My dad Laughed, with an undertone of something, my mum smacked his arm and closed the door.

I clambered into Noah's Porsche, "got everything?" He asked whilst putting in the postcode. I nodded and gazed out the window as we drove off, "you okay baby?" Noah asked wordily, placing his hand on mine. "Yea" I said hesitantly, he could tell I was going to miss them.

Time skip- arrived at the Schnapp house

"Ahh, Y/N!" Chloe cheered whilst she charged towards me, she hugged me tightly and then gave Noah a small wave. "Mum!" Noah yelled, he ran towards her, tossing all the bags by the door and jumping into her arms. I awkwardly trailed behind him, "Ah, you must be Y/N!" His mum exclaimed, she moved away from Noah and took my bags off me before giving me a gentle hug. "It's lovely to finally meet you!" She exclaimed, the corners of her mouth twitching to a bright smile. "It's lovely to meet you too, thank you for inviting me" I spoke kindly, "any time dearie" she replied softly. Noah's Dad's dad came to the door and shook my hand gently, "Nice to meet you Y/N, Noah you found a good one" He chuckled. Noah glared at him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "so can we come in" Noah groaned sarcastically.

His dad guided us to the living room, the entrance hallway was flourished with paintings and photos while the walls were coated in smooth white paint. A chandelier hung from the ceiling in the living room, mahogany wood floors and luxurious velvet sofas decorated the space. We all sat ourselves down on the sofas, Noah's parents on one and me, Noah, and Chloe on the opposite one. "So, Y/N, you excited to spend some time in New York?" Noah's mum asked kindly, "yes, I am so happy to be here and see the Y/F/B!" I exclaimed. "Oh yes I heard Noah booked that for you! Well, I am a fan myself" His mum spoke, "really" I smiled as Noah's mum nodded.

"Would you two like anything to drink, I'm making a coffee" His mother asked whilst she got up from the couch, "Um actually a coffee would be nice, thank you" I spoke gently. Noah asked for some water and his mother went off to make the drinks, "so Y/N, how's filming treating you?" His dad asked kindly, "uh yea, it's going good. Just I'm new to it all so it's been tough, but I am really enjoying it" I explained. His dad nodded and carefully sipped his tea, he placed the tea down and eyed Noah sternly, "we should give Y/N a house tour, get her settled in" he said.

"Hell yea!" Noah mocked, grabbing my hand, and pulling me up from the sofa, "so here is the living room, where we do the uh... living" Noah rambled. "So nice" I giggle, we walked into the next room- it was open plan with sparkling black marble floors and a huge furnished kitchen. I raised my eyebrows "woah" I said, Noah smiled before guiding me through the left door into the dining room. Similarly, this room was large with huge glass sliding doors, opening towards the garden. There was a chic glass dining table with wooden chairs decorated with cute pillows. There are multiple family portraits hung on the wall along with a giant tapestry.

"Aww you're adorable" I exclaimed, pointing at the baby picture of him in the bath. Noah covered my eyes, "no! I'm gross" He muttered, he signaled me towards the doors. He glides them open, welcoming the harsh winds into the dining room. The wind grazed my face and danced in my hair as we walked onto the deck. A huge garden lay before us, with a large deck, comfy sofas and a hammock. The garden stretched out far, with multiple rose bushes and apple trees, "my mum likes to make apple pie" he explained whilst pointing at the tree.

Next, we went back inside and approached a small staircase, "The basement" Noah added. He ran down quickly, I followed after him and held his hand once made it. "Or the game room in other words" He exclaimed, he gestured towards the Pool table and claw machines. "Oh my god!" I squealed, charging towards the Pac man machines and other games. Noah laughed, "yea I guess it's quite cool, me and my dad play Poole every night. Also, my PlayStation, x-box and VR set is there by the tv" he gestured, a gigantic curved tv spread across the back wall and beanbags decorated the floor. "Omg! Can I play Pool with you two tonight!" I asked, Noah nodded excitably "yes! Me and you can play against Chloe and Dad" he exclaimed.

"This way!" He ordered, pulling me along the carpeted floor towards a fogged glass door. He swung it open, the warm air bounced on my face and the bright lights stung my eyes. "There's a sauna in that cabin, and the pool is right there!" Noah presented, pointing towards the large, sparkling pool. "Oh My God!" I yelled; I approached the pool to see the bright blue water reflecting back at me. "I know you love swimming so we could go swimming after dinner and then play Poole" Noah explained. I nodded enthusiastically, while I dipped my fingertips into the warm water, trailing my fingers along the surface to create ripples.

Upstairs

"Chloe's room" Noah gestured to the closed white door, he walked towards a black door and kicked it open. "Bathroom!" he shouted, I chuckled and looked around at the cute pictures on the walls as my reflection stared back at me from the sparkling tiles. "Okay and the moment you have been waiting for" He spoke in a deep movie like tone, "My bedroom!" He announced pushing the door wide open.

I followed Noah inside, his room was huge with grey walls and many pictures collaged on his wall. He also had a shoe wall and vibrant led lights. His room was just as I imagined it, it was perfect. "Over here are all my awards" Noah spoke, pulling me towards the glass cabinet. Over a dozen trophies and plaques filled the cabinet, our reflections beaming off the gold awards. "Woah" was all I managed to say, Noah smirk reflect off the glass. God he was cute.

He reached for my hand, intertwining our fingers together- my hand fit perfectly into the nooks and crannies of his. It was as if we were made for each other, "Hey, I'm really happy to be here" I blurt out. Noah frowned, "I am too, you, okay?" He questioned, pulling me closer towards him. I nodded, "yea, just thought id tell you" I muttered. He chuckled and placed his hands on my hips, dragging me towards his chest. He leaned in connecting our lips gently, I kissed him back eagerly as our lips clung onto each other.

"Eww!" Someone shrieked from the door, we both pulled away harshly. I accidently bit his lip, "Ow!" Noah yelled. "Sorry!" I exclaimed, covering my hand to my mouth. "Chloe!" Noah shouted, he ran towards the door and flung it shut. "I'm really sorry!" I apologized frantically, just before I could continue Noah cut me off by giving me a small peck on the lips. "It's fine" He chuckled.

"Guys, dinners ready!" Noah's dad shouted through the closed door, "let's go" Noah said.

-Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, it's not the best but oh well lol

-JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT THET I CHANGED THE YEAR TO 2021 FOR THE OTHER CHAPTERS, NOW ITS A YEAR LATER SO YEA THATS WHY ITS 2022. TBH I DIDN'T LIKE SETTING IT IN 2025 SO I CHANGED IT :)

-I will update next week, thanks for reading! Byee

-Steph <3