29/10/2022-It's a surprise

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" The whole of the Schnapp family yelled as I walked down the stairs. Noah and I approached hand in hand towards them, Chloe rushed quickly towards me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the living room. "Chloe what's the rush!" I giggled, "it's just I want you to see your presents! You're 19 oh my gosh!" she rambled. I chuckled lightly as Noah gently grabbed my waist and sat me down next to him on the sofa.

"Happy birthday dear" Noah's mum said, "Here's a gift from us!" Mitchell added. I received the gift and pulled them in to a gentle hug, "thank you!" I exclaimed. I opened the present to find a beautiful, framed picture of me and Noah from when we first met. Noah smiled and kissed my cheek, "aww you guys" Chloe giggle as she passed me my present. I opened up the bright pink wrapping paper and squealed with excitement. "Oh my gosh! Thankyou Chloe!" I yelled and hugged her tightly. She had bought me one of my favorite perfumes along with some other beauty products and sweets.

"Now it's Noah's turn!" Chloe shouted, wiggling her eyebrows at him. He flashed an awkward smile and passed me a large heart shaped box along with a card. "Open the box first" Noah said, I slowly lifted the lid off to see bunches of tissue paper concealing another box. I smiled and dug out the other box, I opened it and saw it contained a beautiful charm bracelet with an Eiffel tower charm. I gasped slightly as I took it out and examined the sparkling, Dimond embedded charm. I gasped slightly; Noah's hands made their way to mine as he clipped the bracelet around my wrist. My cheeks burned and my stomach fluttered, I gazed into his eyes before mumbling "thank you, it's perfect".

I kissed his lips early; Noah kissed back and cupped his hands to my face. I felt his lips turn into a smirk which made me feel dizzy. He pulled away, flashing a bright at me. "You're welcome" he said, he sat up straight and coughed awkwardly as he caught his parents' gaze. They smiled gently at us, before Chloe raised her eyebrows up at Noah.

"Oh yeah, Y/N that's not it!" He exclaimed before nudging me to open the card. I opened it at giggled, "you didn't need to get me anything else". Noah held my hands which avoided me opening the card, "this is the main present" He stated, his grin traveling further up his face, I bit down on my lip to hide my smile. I ripped open the envelope. I took out the card and read the sweet message, then pulled out a white ticket of some sort. "A plane ticket to" I said trying to figure out the destination, but it was covered up. I stared into Noah's eyes, raising an eyebrow "Where to?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he smirked.

-Hey guys! I know it's a short chapter but as soon as this is posted I will post the next one so yea keep reading! 

-Huge time skip ahead btw

-hope you enjoyed :)

-Steph X