27/9/2021-Dancing in the rain

Hi Everyone, so sorry for not posting sooner!

I'm Back finally and yes this chapter is based on this song (well the chorus) so play it in the background once you get to 'a while later'

Enjoy!

Dear diary,

I'm going on a date?! Yea I can't believe it either, basically a lot of things have been cleared up since I last wrote to you a week ago. The most important thing is that I am now Noah's girlfriend! I'm sorry but this cant seriously be possible! Ahhhhhhhhh! I feel like I might wake up from an insanely long dream, I can't quite wrap my head around this. I'm positive that I am just living in one of my fantasies because how can someone as perfect as him, want me?

"Because your perfect" a familiar voice alerted me from behind, I bit my lip unintentionally and pushed my Diary against my chest. "Hey!" I yelled with a slight chuckle. I felt his soft breath gently tickle the back of my neck which endured a warm sensation in my stomach. Noah clumsily jumped over the back of the sofa then managed to completely roll of the end of it, "Ouch!" He chuckled as he buried his face into the carpet. "That wasn't a sexy move man!" Finn shouted from across the community room and rolled his eyes sarcastically at me. Noah got up onto his feet and sat down next to me, "let's start that again, hey!" He chuckled as he scratched the Back of his neck. I giggled once I kissed his cheek, "hi" I smiled as I felt his arm snake around my shoulder.

"So do you want to go get ready, I will meet you outside the hotel in hour" Noah stated as he twiddled his fingers, he got up of the couch and raised his eyebrows at me. "Okay, okay!" I chuckled then stood up whilst leaving my diary perched on the end of the sofa, "Where are we going anyway?" I asked curiously before I waved Millie and Finn goodbye. We strolled down the corridor silently until we reached my room. "Well," I desperately asked, "that's for me to know and you to find out! Dress warm and cozy" Noah yelled whilst rushing down the corridor. I chuckled to myself as I unlocked my door, "Well he is something."

1 hour later

The hotel room seemed to be feeling colder than usual although that may have just been the shivers, I felt traveling down my spine. My cheeks however flushed a rosy, red as my stomach insides began to twist and turn. Slight grunts and groans escaped my mouth as I frantically searched every inch of my room for my desired diary. "Where the hell is it!" I yelled in panic. The door squeaked behind me, before a gush of wind attacked my body. I turned round on the heels of my feet to see Noah leant against the door frame. "Where's what?" he asked innocently, "Oh nothing" I said trying not to create a fuss.

Meanwhile in the community room

Finn's Pov

There it lay in all its glory waiting for my prime arrival, "bingo!" I yelled as I charged towards it like a bull. I clambered onto the sofa and quickly checked my surroundings before slipping the diary into my jacket pocket then running frantically to my room. Once I entered, I immediately shut my door which caused it to vibrate behind me, "Okay just a small peek won't hurt anyone" I said enthusiastically. I plonked myself on the edge of my bed, exhaling deeply. My mind had split into two fighting each other like an army on who was right and who was wrong. I shouldn't be doing this I know but there's no other way to get him out the way. I placed my fingertips on the fine, smooth, coffee brown paper and flicked to an empty page.

An while after

The rhythmic sounds of the wind rang in my ears whilst the harsh winds glided across my face. My cheeks were flourished with a tint of pink and my face began to feel numb. "Why do we have the windows down again?" I asked curiously while jolting the side of my head in an attempt to avoid the harsh winds. Noah's eyes landed on me, a slight chuckle escaped his mouth "to enhance the experience" he said annoyingly. My face pulled a disgusted expression as a damp leaf smacked my face, I ripped it off and stared at him coldly. Noah gulped then coughed lightly to hide his giggle, he placed his fingertips on the electric window button and held down. The windows closed and I felt much happier, I placed my hand on top of his as I watched a slight smirk appear on his face.

Noah looked down at his phone which was kept in the drink holder before saying "Hey Alexa! Play remember that night by Sarah Keys!"  in a demanding tone. He raised his eyebrows up as his smile widened, once the lyrics began flooding into the car, I felt consumed by the song. "Good song, huh?" Noah spoke. He turned the volume up to max and then operated the roof button, it slowly slid away, revealing the ocean of stars and the beautiful ombre sunset which filled the sky. I smiled brightly as Noah began bobbing his head along to the beat of the music and tapping the steering wheel automatically. As the chorus began, we both screamed the lyrics at the top of our lungs, and I flung up my arms as if I was on a roller coaster.

The car snaked around corners and my body drifted along with it, the wind felt smoother once it ran through my hair and scraped the surface of my forehead. Noah watched me intensely, a swarm of butterflies entered my stomach as I turned to face him, "Eyes on the road!" I yelled with a shaky tone. We burst out into laughter while being jolted around by the bumpy tarmac. "Ahh" I shrieked as my insides flipped with fear, Noah unsurprisingly continued laughing and speed the car even more.

The tires began feeling slippery, Noah clutched the steering wheel and looked up at the sky. Raindrops bulleted down from within the clouds and pattered firmly onto our faces. "We should put the roof back up" I said timidly, "I have a better idea" He declared. We entered a darkish tunnel, the small yellowish lights illuminated our faces and beamed of the bonnet of the car. The music echoed inside the tunnel like a million voices, I threw up my arms once again as we both enjoyed the atmosphere. "Was this your idea, I guess it shields us from the rain" I laughed but Noah shook his head, lights strobed towards us then my eyes narrowed as we headed into the brightness. The view suddenly became more in focus as my eyes adjusted, we were on a small costal road.

The uncountable raindrops blurred up our view, the windscreen wipers fought back against the powerful bullet like raindrops. Noah thrusted his foot on the breaks whilst peering out his rear-view mirror and swerving onto the edge of the tarmac. "Get out" He shouted. He opened his door and jumped out from the car, I watched him walk around the car with a puzzled expression. "What" I laughed. He opened my door and dragged me out, I wobbled slightly then managed to retain stability.

He guided me to the middle of the road, which slightly concerned me, he lifted my arms around his neck and placed his on my hips. My shoulders lowered and my body untensed, we moved in motion to the music whilst our eyes stared into each other's. Noah took one of my hands of his shoulder and held it softly. He spun me around gracefully whilst I blushed passionately. My feet occasionally stepped on his, but he didn't mind. We danced gracefully for a couple of minutes until the song ended, I lent my head on his chest as I listened to his heat beat. The rain covered us completely, it ran down my face and caused my clothes to stick to me. However, I didn't notice, my eyes were focused on him. I took my head away from his chest, he placed his hand onto my chin as he leaned in. His lips connected to mine as an overwhelming sensation filled my body. I stood up on my tiptoes to eagerly kiss him back. The rain outlined our faces and droplets dripped from Noah's spiked hair. We eventually pulled away and Noah looked at me admiringly, "Come on show me your best dance moves!" He laughed.

His playlist blasted, we jumped up and down to the beat of the music and ran around like lunatics in the rain. My arms spread out like a bird as Noah chased after me. He flung his arms around me and hugged me from behind, pulling me backwards into the warmth of his chest.

Hours passed as we sat on the bonnet of the car, we sat in silence although it wasn't awkward, we both enjoyed each other's presence and that's all we needed. I laid my head on his shoulder as he balanced his head on top of mine and watched the sun set.

"Noah its 2:30!" I yelled

-Omg! I had so many butterflies writing this one, it's just so cute ahhh!

-Anyway lmao, i hope you guys liked it and I promise to try and keep updating however it may not be as regular as usual due to school stress :(

-Steph <3