12/10/2021-love birds

"Noah" I spoke gently, my hand placed on his chest and my head rested on his shoulder. "Yes, baby?" He asked in his croaky morning voice. I smiled and huddled closer to him, we were laying on my bed and it was 10 am in the morning already. We both were still in pajamas and had just woken up; we fell asleep to a new playlist Noah made for me. Noah had snuck into my room early in the morning which would probably really annoy the Duffers.  Shawn on the other hand was nowhere to be seen, we all had taken a couple of weeks off however he extended his little holiday. "First day back to filming and I am kind of scared" I spoke wordily, Noah ruffled my hair and glided his hand down my face, lifting my chin up to look at him. "It's going to be ok" He reassured, a loud knock came from the door.

I sprung out of bed as Noah sat up, I walked over to the door, opening it slightly to see Pierre standing there. "Hey, you're not dressed yet!" he yelled then pushing the door wide open with his foot. "Haven't you got to go to set soon" he continued to panic, he rushed into the room and paced back and forth. "Yea, but only at one" I said, I walked back over to my bed and perched myself on the end. Noah swept the blanket off him revealing his moana pajama bottoms, he walked over to where I was and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Pierre burst into laughter, "Oh my god man, what's up with those pj's" he squealed. Noah rolled his eyes, "Wait why are you even here" Pierre asked with a confused expression. He looked back and forth at me and Noah raising one eyebrow, "he only just came in" I lied pathetically whilst fiddling with my hair.

"Okay, uh, anyway! Finn wants to see you two" Pierre spoke then walked out the room, closing the door abruptly behind him giggling hysterically. "Great! Pierre is going to tell the whole world you were here" I panicked, placing my hands on my forehead. "It's fine, we should get ready baby" Noah spoke then went into the bathroom to get dressed and cleaned up. I picked out some clothes from my suitcase, Noah's hoodie and a pear of Nike pro shorts. Once Noah came out the bathroom, I went to brush my teeth and wash my face, once finished I clipped up my hair and put my shoes on. Noah was already waiting by the door wearing a matching hoodie and grey sweatpants with Jordans. "let's go!"

Once we arrived at the community room Finn was slumped on the sofa with Millie sat next to him, she walked up to us with a cold expression. "Finn found this; how could you do that to Noah!" Millie yelled as she smacked the diary into my hands. Noah looked at me with a confused expression, "do what?" He asked nervously. I looked up at him and shrugged, "I have no idea". "Last page" Millie ordered staring at me darkly and narrowing her eyes. Noah snatched the book out of my hand and flicked to the last page.

His eyes widened and the book fell out of his lifeless hands, "What" I asked nervously, picking the book up and rushing to read it. A strange drawing was reveled, it was a giant heart drew in black pen with the Name Finn written in the center. My hands shuddered and my stomach dropped, "What! I swear to god I never drew that" I cried seeing Noah's disgusted expression. "I thought you loved me!" He yelled while his face grew red with fury, tears filled my eyes to the brim and gushed down my face. "I do! Look I will prove to you it wasn't me" I said flicking through the book with my numb fingers, "See, I only use that black pen for Mondays! I never draw hearts because I am bad at them and when I write an f it's always in cursive, not capital" I protested.

Noah stole the book from my grasp and looked Finn dead in the eye. He bit his lip and clenched his jaw, "do you think this is some sick joke man!" Noah shouted. He tightened his hands in to a fist, watching Finn snigger. "Wow, you can't just admit that Y/N cheated on you!" Millie chuckled as she looked me up and down with a snobbish expression. Finn lowered his head and scratched the back of his neck, "uh, Millie it was me! I just did it as a prank" He confessed. Millie gulped and gave me an apologetic smile, "Sorry Y/N" she said regretfully, but before I could reply Noah threw a punch.

His hands were in fists and his sleaves rolled up, he glared at Finn before nocking him out with one hard punch. Finn fell to the floor and Noah started kicking him aggressively, "Woah, woah!" Millie yelled as her face burned red. I looked at her in shock, not knowing what to do. "Noah!" Millie yelled; her eyebrows lowered whilst she tried to grab Finn of the floor. I hurled towards Noah wrapping my arms around his waist, trying to drag him back. Gaten, Caleb, Sadie, David and Winona entered the room. Davin rushed towards Noah yelling at him violently, "Enough Noah". Finn got to his feet and wiped away the blood off his face, before hurling a punch back to Noah. "Noah!" I cried as I watched with tears in my eyes, my heart beating out of my chest. The duffers came charging in and separated Finn and Noah, who were still trying to fight with each other.

Couple hours later

I sat with Noah in the community lounge holding an ice pack to his forehead. His face was bruised, and he had a black eye, sweat dripped from his brown, spiked hair and down his face. Millie was sat the other side holding an ice pack on Finn's mouth which was cut and bruised, she sighed deeply and stroked Finn's head. Gaten, Caleb and Sadie were all sat on another sofa staring at Noah, "nicely done man" Caleb cheered at Noah. Noah pressed his lips together and raised his eyebrows, Finn coldly stared at Caleb who was still rambling on about Noah. "You deserved it Finn" Sadie said, she got up off the sofa leaving the room with Gaten and Caleb before giving a slight smile to me and Noah. Finn folded his arms and got up off the sofa dragging Mills away with him.

"I guess it's just us left" I smiled awkwardly whilst I smoothed Noah's hair with my fingertips; I stared into his hazel eyes watching the flickers of light which reflected off them. He looked down with a slight sigh, "Y/N, I feel like the worlds trashiest boyfriend" He spoke. My expression changed, my eyebrows dropped, and I slightly opened my mouth to speak before he cut me off, "seriously I do, I didn't even trust you" He muttered, still keeping his head down. "I would do the same" I said to reassure him, giving him a small peck on the cheek. His head lurched up and his eyes focused on mine. "Really" He asked sweetly, while our eyes stayed locked. I nodded then bit my lip slightly when watching his stare focus on my lips, I smiled slightly once his face lit up with a bright grin.

"I love you" he said breathlessly when leaning in towards me placing his hand on the back of my neck, I smiled helplessly as he connected our lips. He brought my head in closer and went from kissing my lips to my cheek. My stomach tingled and fluttered intensely as my breathing shuddered, "Noah, I love you too" I said short breathed in between his kisses as he joined our lips once again.

"Woah, guys keep it pg in here" a voice yelled from the doorway, Noah stopped kissing me as he turned to see Matt and Ross Duffer standing in the doorway, with Shaun! Noah quickly took his hand away from the back of my head. I blushed intensely as I read their concerned expressions. "Sorry" Noah coughed, "Sorry" I said as well whilst scratching my head. "Guys this is the community room" Ross laughed, Noah got to his feet and so did I, "You're right, come on let's go Y/N" Noah said nervously. "Not so fast love birds" Shawn spoke sharply, we both froze as we held hands. "You have set to get too" He continued. I exhaled strongly in relief, thank God, he didn't embarrass us further. To be honest I am kind of shocked, he seems to be much more easygoing.

At set

"I feel required to apologies so I am really sorry about what happened, I hope I didn't smack you too hard Noah" he said sincerely to me and Noah although the whole cast watched, "Well your face must be ok when your being all lovey duby" Ross Duffer chuckled. Noah's cheeks glowed bright red, and I looked down and shuffled my feet awkwardly. "Were they really making out again!" Pierre yelled (He and Chloe were allowed to visit set today), Shawn looked at us and laughed "Again?" He questioned. Noah scratched the back of his neck and shook his head at Pierre, "I don't know what he's on about" he protested. "Yea right, me and Chloe drove past them on the country lane, they were kissing on the bonnet of the car" Pierre snorted, nudging Chloe who was chuckling. "Well at least Y/N has practiced for todays scene" Matt Duffer announced. "Yea it's Finns' turn" Ross laughed.

-Hi Guys, so sorry for the long awaited update! School has been super tough and I have had hardly much free time, so now mock exams are over I will try and post as usual. I can't promise it though :(

-Hope you all understand and liked this chapter, ignore how bad it is! the next one will be better lol

-mind all the grammar and spelling issues, i needed to get a new chapter out

-Steph