7/9/2021-I love you too!

Imagine that's you and Noah in the picture ;)

It felt as if I was trapped in the moment with no escape, the room echoed with the sound of my heavy breathing surrounding me like an enemy army. My ears rang and my pulse quickened, I slowly stepped out of the elevator and pulled a gentle smile whilst I felt my palms sweat. "Y/N!" Shouted a familiar voice, my ribcage released as I felt my shoulders lower. My body took control of itself, and I began charging forwards, the world seemed to stop as if me and him were the only people in the world that mattered. He lovingly opened out his arms as I jumped into them, my legs swung around his torso and his arms wrapped around my waist. "I missed you so much!" Noah yelled as he hugged me tightly, "I missed you too!" I managed to say as he tightened the hug.

"Wow, give the girl a rest you might strangle her" A deep voice came from within the crowd, Noah placed me down as I blushed slightly. "Hey, you must be Y/N! I'm Finn" He said as he approached me with his hand out welcomingly, I shook it "It's nice to meet you!" I exclaimed. Two girls ran up to me one with short brown hair, a big smile and a lot of energy. The other wore some baggy jeans and had long ginger hair, with a softer smile; they both went in to hug me. "I'm Millie!" The brown-haired girl yelled as she held my hands and jumped up and down. "I'm Sadie! It's nice to meet you Y/N" The ginger girl said whilst she placed her hand out in front of Millie which caused her to step back.

"Dope sneakers!" A tall boy yelled as he approached me excitably, "Thanks! you're Caleb, right?" I asked even though I knew who he was. "Yea" he said as he hugged me softly and gave me a fist bump. Gaten then approached me with his well-known smile "Nice to meet you Y/N" He spoke joyfully whilst giving me a tight hug. Once I had met all the cast members two men approached me, "Nice to finally meet the one and only Y/N, in person!" One of the men said. "Such a pleasure" The other man said as they both shook my hand. The duffers were such nice people and I immediately felt at home with the cast, I smiled as I replied "Thank you! I am so excited to work with you all and thanks for making me feel welcome" I exclaimed as I saw Noah out the corner of my eye gaze at me dreamily.

"Anything for Noah's special lady!" Finn shouted sarcastically as he spotted Noah staring at me. Noah coughed with his hand over his mouth to hide his bright red cheeks, "Let's get Y/N settled in" The duffers ordered. Millie grabbed my hand and pulled me along down the corridor, Sadie rushed after "So have you kissed!" Millie exclaimed. I furrowed my eyebrows and gulped "uh, sorry" I mumbled in complete shock as I turned to see the boys surrounding Noah. "Of course, they have! Look at how they look at each other!" Sadie giggled. Millie wiggled her eyebrows and laughed "Seriously Y/N! We have never seen Noah like this, he is so in love with you!" Millie squealed as we ran along the corridor. "So, you better be nice to him!" Sadie said in a serious tone, I chuckled nervously as she looked at me blankly.

"Right, here's your room Y/N! Room number 9!" Sadie said cheerfully as she grabbed the key out of my hand and opened my door. "Welcome to your humble abode!" Millie laughed as she tugged me into the room. The room was brightly lit with embellished chandeliers which made the room sparkle like snow on a Christmas day. It was furnished with luxurious white pieces and had a giant queen-sized bed, through one door was a slick on suite and the other was a quaint dressing room. "What do you think?" Millie asked as she watched my fascinated expression, "It's fit for a princess!" I giggled.

"Speaking about princesses!" Millie spoke as I turned to her "Your prince is in room 10!" Sadie chuckled as they both wiggled their eyebrows and walked out the door. " Get unpacked then Be back in the community room in 1 hour!" Millie yelled whilst shutting the door.

Noah's Pov

I watched as both Mills and Sadie shut Y/N's door whilst sniggering, "I hope they haven't annoyed Y/N to much" I complained to Caleb, Gaten and Finn. "Nah she's fine! Anyway, talking about Y/N" Finn said with a grin. I turned to him and raised an eyebrow "What about her?" I questioned then immediately regretted asking. "Have you two kissed?" Finn said as he stepped closer towards me making a pouty face, I stepped back and rolled my eyes. "They probably haven't" Caleb said whilst keeping strong eye contact with me to see my reaction. "Uhm not that it's any of your business, but yea we have!" I said with an agitated tone, all of them burst out with laughter. I slumped my shoulders and scratched my neck "Caleb said that just to trigger me and get me to confess, didn't he?" I groaned, Finn and Caleb nodded whilst Gaten was still dying of laughter. "I'm going to my room to freshen up" I stated as I left and headed to my room, number 8.

I quickly washed my face, combed my hair and put on some deodorant then walked over to my suitcase. I grabbed some Nike socks and jumped up and down on one foot trying to put them on, I then put my Jordan's back on and headed to the door. "I should see how Y/N is doing" I mumbled under my breath as I opened the door and approached her room nervously.

Y/N pov

A loud bang came from the door which made me jump out of my skin in shock, "Coming" I yelled as I reluctantly rolled out of bed and walked over to the door. I opened it with a blank expression which was quickly changed when I saw his face "Hey Noah!" I exclaimed as my mood was suddenly lifted. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly once Noah stepped inside my room. "Hey Y/N! You seem a bit tense, you okay?" Noah stuttered as my arms still wrapped around his body. I looked down anxiously, Noah placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head up softly "I am always here for you, what's wrong" Noah asked kindly.

I released my arms from his waist and looked up into his glistening hazel eyes that I could lose myself in constantly, "I am worried that if anything happens between us, the cast will hate me. I feel so pressured to be perfect, but I am just scared to make a mistake I-" I rambled on until I felt Noah's hands cup my face once he leaned in instantly and passionately kissed me. His lips delicately connected to mine as I reluctantly kissed him back. "I- I l-ove yo-you Y/N!" Noah spoke irrevocably in-between kisses. I felt little oxygen entering my lungs as I gasped softly and disconnected our lips, "You what" I asked as I felt like I was in a dream. Noah exhaled deeply and yelled "I love you Y/N!" I felt my heart skip a beat and explode inside of me like a fire work. "I love you too!" I squealed as we held each other's hands.

"Look Y/N, no mistake will ever break us apart! I will love you no matter what, okay!" Noah shouted confidently and automatically pressed his lips against mine once again, his arms wrapped around my waist and mine dangled around his neck. My stomach fluttered intensely that it was almost painful, but a pain I was willing to take for him. "Maybe the room arrangements aren't working" I deep voice echoed around the hotel room. We both rapidly moved our heads away from each other. I squinted my eyes and slowly moved my head up to see who was watching us.

"Shawn!" Noah yelled as he went to close the door, Shawn placed his foot under the door and furrowed his eyebrows at both of us. "Well, this was interesting way to meet the new cast member!" He said in a slightly annoyed tone, I wiped my hand across my lips and combed a piece of my hair back around my ear. "I am so sorry, it's a pleasure to meet you sir! This will never happen again" I rambled whilst Noah placed his arm around me. "Yep, it sure wont, Noah you can swap rooms with me!" Shawn said as he sighed. "What No! your room is at the end of the corridor by the duffers!" Noah groaned. "No questions, Y/N you should make your way to the community area, the cast is waiting for you. Noah take your stuff to my room; I will move my bags as well" Shawn said angrily. Noah Sighed and rolled his eyes, "fine" He yelled as he looked at me with puppy eyes and went off to gather his belongings.

I was about to head out when Shawn placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't let this interfere with what you really came her for" Shawn spoke intimidatingly as he signaled me away. I nodded "I promise I won't, sorry again Mr. Levy" I apologized as I rushed away. "Great, I'm already messing up!" I whispered under my breath as a tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my cheek.

-I'm so sorry for not uploading last week so here is a longer chapter!

-please ignore any grammar or spelling issues I really wanted to get this chapter out lmao

-I hope you enjoyed <3

-Steph