26-27/10/2022-good luck charm

A/N-artists name

"I'm Santa" Noah chuckled whilst he put foam on his chin as a beard, I laughed hysterically and threw more bubbles of foam at him. We had just swum multiple laps in the pool, and for the record I won! So now we were just relaxing in the hot tub until a loud nock came suddenly from the door. "Hey guys! Mum wanted me to talk to you two" Chloe exclaimed as she came rushing through the door. "Sure, do you know what's up?" Noah asked, wiping away the foam of his face. Chloe was wearing a purple bathing suit, she dropped her flipflops and towel on a chair before joining us in the hot tub. "Well, remember that time you accidently fell in the pool when you were ten?" She asked suspiciously as she played with the foam bubbles, Noah dashed a puzzled look before saying "Uh, yea?".

Chloe grinned uncontrollably, "what did mum install after that?" She asked excitably. Noah's face grew pale once the redness in his cheeks drained away, he widened his eyes and watched my quizzical face. "What's wrong?" I asked wordily, Noah gulped and shook his head "nope" he protested. Chloe nodded whilst she leaned back comfortably in the water, "No!" Noah groaned while wiping his hand across his forehead. He leaped out the hot tub and quickly dried himself up with his towel, "How much did they see" Noah asked seriously. Chloe guiltily replied, "the whole little make out", my jaw dropped slightly as I exchanged a look between Noah. "Cameras" Noah muttered before running out the door.

"Cameras!" I repeated in a raised tone, the nerves began to build up as my stomach dropped. "Yea, sorry Y/N" Chloe said however this time she truly meant it. I got out the hot tub, dried myself off before putting my denim shorts on and rushing after Noah. He was upstairs in the living room when I reached him, "Why the hell are the cameras still up!" Noah yelled at his parents. Michell and kairine smiled gently, "Its ok sweetie, it was only an accident. The cameras automatically turn on around that time because of what happened when you were little. Your father was in his office when the cameras started rolling, there was no way of turning them off" she explained. I sighed as I walked up beside Noah, "How much did you guys see?" I asked carefully. "All of it sweetie" kairine spoke slightly chuckling, I lowered my head as I heard Noah let out a deep sigh.

Time skip

"Wake up Nowahhh!" I said then threw the cover off the bed, "were seeing the rangers and Y/F/B!" I squealed as I nudged his shoulder. He finally sat up, then combed his hands through his perfectly messy hair. "Yeah, what are you going to wear?" he asked with his raspy morning voice that sent shivers down my spine. I shrugged, he got out of bed and moved over to my suitcase "wear this" he said cheerfully. He picked out a velvet dress with a par of tights and one of his leather shirts as a jacket. "Yes! I love it!" I beamed, He then proceeded to take out some leggings and also one of his rangers' shirts, "and this for the match" He spoke. "You're like my personal fashion designer" I laughed giving him a small peck on the cheek.

At the ranger's match

"Omg Noah Schnapp! Can we get a picture!" Screamed a huddle of annoying fan girls, they crowded around Noah's seat and shoved me out the way. "Uh, Yea sure" Noah said politely, he took a picture and then sat back down. "Sorry about that" Noah groaned, "It's ok, who wouldn't go crazy over you" I giggled, Noah wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me in closer. "Any food guys?" A guy asked, carrying a box of snacks. "Uh, yea can I get Y/C?" I asked, "Same here" Noah asked then the man gave us our food.

The match finally began, my eardrums buzzed to the piercing screams and bellows of the audience. Noah gripped my hand and leaned forwards in his seat nervously. We were seated in the front row so I could basically feel the nerves radiating of the players. My breath fogged up the plastic wall, which barricaded the audience, when I let out a deep sigh- the other team scored. Noah slumped back in his chair, "It's only 2-3! We just need a couple more scores" I said hopefully, realizing I had no idea how ice hockey even works. Noah smiled at my naivety before leaning forwards again, "Yea I guess but there's only 10 minutes left" he spoke. I bit my lip as I intensely watched the players, the captain skidded recklessly into the wall by us. The loud bang made my heart skip a beat, "Ouch" I hissed under my breath.

"This is ridiculous, that move must have been a foul!" Noah yelled, I sipped my drink and nodded in agreement. "So, any chance we can score two goals in 10 minutes?" I asked sarcastically, Noah shrugged and sprung out of his seat a second later. "Did I just predict the future!" I giggled, jumping out of my chair. Noah cheered at the top of his lungs, "Just one more goal darling!" He chuckled.

"Ahhhh!" We both screamed at the top of lungs, Noah wrapped his arms around me as we stood up and jumped up and down. "Omg they won!" I squealed, it made me so happy to see Noah smiling and I really did enjoy the game. "I can't believe it! You are definitely my good luck charm Y/N!" Noah smiled, I blushed lightly and looked at him before kissing him gently.

Time skip

"How did you even manage to book front seats?" I asked happily, we traced down our seats and turns out we were not only the front row we sort of had a VIP area- there was a space between the other seats behind us. "I know some people" Noah said suspiciously. I chuckled lightly "I'm going to pretend that doesn't sound dodgy", Noah smirked before taking a seat and passing me my drink. "Ok so don't go complete fangirl when they come on stage", "can't promise that" I joked.

A couple of minutes later they arrived on stage, my heart was racing as I jumped up and matched the screams of the rest of the audience. Noah stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist and giggled slightly, I gave him a look before continuing to jump up and down. I screamed the lyrics so loudly that I swear they looked at me, Noah nudged my shoulder "Did A/N just smile at you!" Noah laughed; my jaw dropped as I nodded in disbelief. "You're my good luck charm too!" I whispered to Noah.

When my favorite song came on I managed to get Noah to sing as well, "I love this song!" I yelled through the loud voices of the crowd. Noah nodded in agreement and continued to sing the lyrics as well, Noah grabbed my hand and began to start ridiculously dancing. I laughed before joining in, we both jumped up and down and before we knew he was spinning me around to rhythm to the music. After we stopped dancing, I got my phone out and took a couple of pictures of the performance, Noah wanted to take some selfies, so we took a selfie of both of us with the band behind and a couple of other silly pics.

"These are really cute!" I smiled; Noah gave me a peck on the cheek as we strolled out the venue. "Did you enjoy it" he asked, I nodded before replying "yes! They were amazing and I love spending time with you" I said shyly. Noah dragged his hands through his hair nervously, he blushed nervously "I love being with you too baby" he said. We arrived in the car park and got into his Porsche, "I don't really want to go back yet, can we go somewhere?" I asked eagerly. Noah put some music on and reversed before asking "Yea, but I don't know where" he said as he paid attention to the road. I shrugged and slumped in my chair, "the truth is I'm kind of embarrassed of what happened" I admitted. Noah bit down on his lip and tensed his jaw, "me too" he agreed.

"How about ice skating!" Noah said excitably, my face lit up with joy "yeah!" I yelled.  

-Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for ages I have mocks this month so I have no idea how much I can post :(

-Sorry this chapters a bit trash but I hope you enjoyed

-steph xx