27/06/2021-Good 4 u

-Here is me basing more chapters on songs! lmao

-Anyway this song reminds me of the drama that happens so yea, play it in the background whilst reading :)

"Well, Good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me! If you ever cared to ask! Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby! Like a damn sociopath!" I screamed at the top of my lungs whilst I jumped around on the bed like a complete idiot. "I've lost my mind, I've spent the night crying on the floor of my bathroom, but you're so unperfected, I really don't get it, but I guess good for you!" I continued to yell through my hairbrush like a microphone. "I hope I wasn't the one to break your heart!" A voice shouted with a slight chuckle coming from my doorway, I immediately jumped off my bed and turned off the music to see Noah standing in my doorway.

"Sorry, I love that song" I said as I fixed my hair and approached him at the door, "I can see that" Noah chuckled. "Is it already ten" I asked as I peered down at my phone in shock, Noah nodded with a slight smile. I rushed to gather my bags up "ready" I awkwardly spoke as I walked out the door and Noah shut it behind me, "So just wondering did Chloe come home last night" I questioned to Noah as I tried to fit my phone in my bag, Noah stopped walking and turned to me with a worried expression. "Yes, why?" Noah said as his eyes scanned my face and he frowned heavily, "Pierre said he would come and see me after his date, but he never came. I stayed up till one waiting for him" I said as I gazed into Noah's eyes. "Have you checked his room?" Noah asked as I could tell he truly felt concerned, "No I was wondering if you could come with me? Pierre doesn't like me coming in his room" I asked politely. Noah nodded as we strolled down the old, dimly lit hotel corridor.

"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night, in your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're living' the life. Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too I want to be you so bad!" was playing from down the corridor, "I guess everyone's heartbroken" Noah laughed. I pouted and lowered my eyebrows "I wasn't heartbroken I just love that song" I muttered, Noah laughed and held my hand "I know" He smiled. The song changed and started playing good 4 you at full blast.

"You turned off the music, right?" Noah asked curiously, I nodded "Yea" with a confused tone.  "It's coming from room 56" Noah said as he walked to the door and placed his ear gently against the it. "That's Pierre's room" I replied slowly, "He hates Olivia Rodrigo" I continued as I knocked on the door impatiently, "Who is it?" Pierre muttered with a stuttered tone. "It's me Y/N!" I shouted, "I'm not here!" Pierre yelled barely, "Open the door!" I screamed as I banged on it firmly. "It is!" Pierre groaned angrily, Noah twisted the handle, opened the door quickly to witness Pierre lying in bed under his covers with tissues scattered around the room.

My face sulked and I felt my heart literally break, I ran towards Pierre and gently sat down on the bed, next to him. "Pierre, what's wrong? You know I am always here for you" I said sweetly as I lifted up the covers to see tears streaming down Pierre's face like a waterfall. "I hate to see you like this" I whimpered as I wrapped my arms around him, Noah awkwardly walked closer into the room and stood next to me. Pierre rapidly lifted the covers back over his head "Why is he here!?" Pierre screamed in a frustrated manner, "who, Noah?" I asked confused as I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted the covers back up. "What did I do?" Noah asked kindly, Pierre folded his arms "you stopped me getting a chance with Chloe!" Pierre shouted with a slight sob as Noah's backed away guiltily. "What?" I asked both of them, "oh look Y/N! you can just tell he knows what I'm talking about" Pierre continued to say. Noah gulped, I turned to him and raised one of my eyebrows whilst gently stroking Pierre's head "I only said to Chloe to not rush into a relationship because she only just met you, I didn't say anything that would stop her" Noah explained calmly.