28/9/2021-You saved me

"Huh" Noah groaned; his head still lent on top of mine. I gently lower my head from his shoulder whilst watching his head drop. He exhaled deeply and widely opened his eyes, "sorry" I muttered. He sat upright and combed his hands through his soft, brown, fluffy hair, "It's ok, I guess the rain stopped" He spoke when looking up into the sea of stars that twinkled above us. I nodded gently, catching a glimpse into his dreamy hazel eyes. He turned his head and locked eyes with me, my heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest, my lungs tightened, and my breathing shuddered.

"Noah curfew was at 12" I stated innocently, trying to distract myself from his enduring eyes. Noah smirked as he yelled "stuff curfew!". I giggled and rested my hand on top of his, once again our eyes met, and the flutters reentered my stomach. I watched his eyes catch my lips and automatically I leaned in, he followed as our lips connected gently. His hands ruffled my hair as I patiently kissed him back, our lips clung onto each other as if they never wanted it to end. I wrapped my arms around his neck, unaware of the cars which travelled past. He moved his hands gently from within my hair down to my hips as he pulled me in closer, my stomach tingled, and my heart throbbed out of my chest.

"Are you two making out!" a shallow voice beckoned into my eardrums, my lips felt numb as I pulled away abruptly and faced a chic Lamborghini which had stopped alongside of us. Noah leaped off the bonnet of the car, "what the hell" He shouted as his faced flushed red. Pierre lowered the window down and poked his head out, "You two missed curfew so the Duffers told me to go find you guys". My eyes jolted out of its sockets as I too leaped of the bonnet of the car and stood next to Noah, "Pierre!" I yelled as my bottom lip twitched, "You said you weren't coming!" I continued to shout as my eyes traced ever inch of his face searching for answers.

"I lied to you Y/N, it was supposed to be a surprise and well I can defiantly say I'm surprised!" Pierre joked. I rolled my eyes and buried my face into Noah's shoulder, "Chloe!" Noah screeched. I lifted my head up to see Chloe sitting beside Pierre, leaning in to see us. "Hey Noah" She chuckled then wiggled her eyebrows and it was Noah's turn to role his eyes. "So, as I was saying we came to your guy's hotel and the whole cast were panicking the hell out trying to call you two, we offered to look around" Pierre rambled.

"Uh so you guys coming, or do you want to continue-" Pierre spoke sarcastically as he raised his eyebrows at Noah who was still eying my lips, I walked to Noah's car and swung the side door open. Noah followed and got in the driver's side, "Let's go" he muttered.

At the hotel

"Oh, my goodness we have been so worried" Winona spluttered as she came running towards us with her face puffy and tears streaming down. The rest of the cast followed except for the Duffers who stood stationary in the center of the room with Shawn standing beside them, all of there arms crossed and their eyes eyeing us coldly. Once we went around hugging everyone, they all stepped away crating a pathway to the Duffers. I held Noah's hand delicately as he squeezed it nervously. "Let's talk in private" Shawn said, striding forwards, leading the way to a small conference room.

Once inside we all took a seat, the three interrogators sitting opposite me and Noah. I gulped, my body felt frozen, and tears began to swell up my eyes causing my vision to blur. A tear escaped, traveling down my cheek slowly and clinging on to the edge of my chin. Noah wrapped his hand around my chin using his thumb to wipe away the tear. Shawn snorted, it startled me, and Noah's hand dropped lifelessly to his lap. He opened his mouth slightly to speak before being interrupted, "don't even bother" Shawn yelled, slamming his hands onto the cold, granite table. My body shuddered, as I felt my hand intertwined with Noah's once again.

"Where do we start" Shawn questioned, he stood up from his chair and began pacing back and forth. "Firstly Y/N we trusted you to be sensible with this relationship, you promised it wouldn't interfere with us or work. Well, isn't that a failure, the whole team and I have been worried sick" He spoke his voice increasing with every step of his feet. I looked down, biting my lip guiltily. "Noah, we thought you knew better" One of the Duffers spoke in a softer yet direct tone. "Why do you kids even need phones if you're not going to use them! You should have answered the goddamn phone!" Shawn yelled.  Noah locked eyes with Shawn lowering his eyebrows, "Look we are both so sorry" Noah said sharply, I lifted my head to reveal the puffiness of me under eyes and the tears which drenched my skin. "We loss track of time, it will never happen again" I surrender.

Shawn grins, his eyes narrowing whilst he places his hands down on the table and leaning in towards me. "Your certainly right Y/N, it won't! You're fired!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. His teeth grinding, his eyes bloodshot and staring into my sole. My body was numb, my thoughts had left my head and there was nothing left in me to fight back. I couldn't react, Shawn was right! I screwed up bigtime.

I blanked out and the harmonizing tones in Noah's voice became distorted, the sound of my own breathing echoed in my mind. Ears piercing with pain and a ringing in my ears.

"You can't do this Shawn!" Noah shouted fiercely; his face glowed red as he wiped away the sweat of his face. "Yes, I can Noah!" He yelled back with the same energy, they both stood up arguing back and forth at each other. "I broke the rules too!" Noah fought back; tears poured out from his eyes whilst his voice strained. Shawn smacked his had firmly across Noah's bright skin, "Shawn! What the hell up man!" He screamed. This time his voice broke completely, he fell to his knees and his hands blanketed around his face. His cries echoed around the room, causing me to zone back in.

I burst out into tears then got to the floor, wrapping my arms around him. I rested my head on his back feeling his body fall and rise as his breathing returned to normal. A gush of wind weirdly drifted over us; I turned my head to see Shawn swinging the desk lamp at us with full speed. I launched forwards, bashing into Shawn's ankles. The lamp fell to the floor, and so did he. The duffers ran over to Shawn, pulling him up to his feet. I felt a comforting pair of hands hugging me from behind, Noah softly lifted me to my feet and turned me round to face him.

His face was droopy and reflected the light from his tear stains, his pupils were dilated, and a hand mark was imprinted across his face. "I-I l-ove- y-yo-u so- fr-i-cking m-uch" He panted, trying to regain his breath. "I- I'm so so-rr-y i couldn't protect you" I said, feeling the bile burn in my throat, his eyes twitched. "What d-do you mean, you s-saved me!" He chuckled, his voice breaking and stuttering. "I- am so-sorr-y, I didn't pr-protect you" He sobbed. We looked into each other's tearful eyes, he grinned slightly and a I released a sad smile. "Noah, no one has ever fought for me like you did! I love you too Noah" I reply confidently back, placing my hands gently on his face. He lifted his hands to mine, we stayed like this for a while matching each other's breathing and losing ourselves into each other's eyes.

"OH MY GOD!" Millie yelled as she burst through the door, she stared at the Duffers who signaled her to let us be. She turned back and gave one more look at us before leaving the room, I heard a crowd of voices muttering and whispering outside the room. The Duffers left the room, closing the door behind them, leaving Shawn in the room with us. Noah leaned his head in closer towards me whilst eyeing my lips, "mhm" Shawn coughed. Noah froze and reversed, bringing his head back and standing up pulling me up with him. He stared at Shawn and opened the door leaving quickly holding my hand as he dragged me away with him.

We walked out to the cast huddling around the outside most in tears and others in shock, Matt and Ross Duffer came up to me slowly. "Y/N we are so sorry about all this, you are not fired don't worry" Matt said as he held my hand, "I think everyone needs a couple weeks off" Ross adds giving Noah a slight nod.

-So that was well, dramatic! lmao

-anyway I hope you enjoyed :)

-Steph <3