26/06/2021-Nicknames

Pierre's Pov

"Hey man, was Y/N your girlfriend by any chance?" Noah asked as I walked up to him, my jaw dropped, and I stared at him blankly. Noah smiled awkwardly and combed his hands through his hair "well?" He asked curiously. "I knew it!" I yelled as I frantically jumped up and down whilst Noah just frowned at me and stood their hopelessly. "Knew what?" Noah nervously giggled, I just smiled at him. "Pose for the camera please" The photographer asked, I grinned and stood next to Noah as he put his arm around me whilst he pulled a fake smile for the picture. I fist bumped him and began to stroll away, "Nope she is a single Pringle" I shouted from down the corridor.

Back to Y/N pov

I picked my phone up lazily and immediately I felt my stomach drop as I noticed the latest notification. I covered my mouth with my hand as I widened my eyes, I couldn't prepare myself for opening the notification, what happens if he was messaging me about the whole diary incident? I wasn't mentally ready for more embarrassment! I placed my phone down on the chair as I stood up and paced back and forth down the stairs of the theater, I bit my nails nervously and muttered my thoughts under my breath. "Y/N!" Pierre screamed as he stumbled up the stairs, he tripped over a step and went flying into me. "Are you okay?" I chuckled as I helped him up as he dusted himself off. "Are you okay?" Pierre mysteriously asked, "Me? Yea fine, just dealing with the fact that Noah Schnapp just messaged me!" I screamed as we walked up the stairs back to our seats.

"What!" Pierre Yelled as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me as we both jumped up and down excitably. I slumped back into my chair and sighed, "well what did the message say?" Pierre asked in an excited tone. I looked at him worriedly "I haven't read it yet". Pierre sat down next to me and placed his hand on top of mine "why" he asked, I shrugged and faced forwards as I listened to the Stranger Things game show currently going on. "Well, if you are worried, I have something to change that!" Pierre laughed as he playfully punched me. "What" I said as I rolled my eyes and faced towards him. "Well, when I was next in line I walked up to Noah and the first thing he asked me was if I was your boyfriend, I told him you were a single Pringle! He is totally into you" Pierre rambled as his smile grew. It felt as if a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulder, I bit my lip and grabbed my phone quickly. "Here goes nothing" I said bravely, I tapped on the message and exhaled deeply before I read it, I answered his message as Pierre leaned over my shoulder to see.

Y/N and Noah's messages

Noah Schnapp

Hey Y/N! I put your name in my contacts as book thrower lol <3

Me

Hey! Fine then I will put your name in as book face lmao 😉

Book face

Haha these are such bad nicknames.

Book Thrower

Yea ikr

Book face

So, I was just wondering, are you free tonight?

Back to Y/N pov

Both me and Pierre turned to each other and squealed, "He just asked you out on a date!" Pierre cheered. "I can't believe it!" I yelled as I held my phone delicately, "I am going to reply" I stated confidently, Pierre nodded and continued to peer over my shoulder.

Book thrower

Yea I'm free, why?

Book face

Cool, basically I had a reservation for two at this restaurant nearby for me and my sister, but she can't come. I was wondering if you would like to join me?

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢-𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗫𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें