7/9/2021-1 step closer to stardom

Y/C: Your Choice

Y/F/N: Your Full Name

"Y/N!" My mum called from downstairs which made me fall out of bed in shock "Ow!!" I yelled as I heard a bellowing sound of footsteps approaching me. "How did you end up on the floor" My mum chuckled as she peered down over me, "You scared me" I laughed as she held out her hand and pulled me up. "Now once you have gotten ready, come down for breakfast" my mum ordered as she walked out of my dimly lit room and down the stairs. "Today's the day!" I said under my breath as I walked over to my closet and began my mission of deciding what to wear.

"Something comfy but still professional" I continued to mutter, "breakfast is ready" my dad said once he came through the door and rubbed my back gently. "Give me a minute" I said as I rummaged through my closet, and he went downstairs. "I think I will wear Y/C" I spoke to myself as I hurried to the bathroom to get changed. I got ready and decided to curl my hair and add some jewelry. "Here's the final look, I should take a picture" I spoke to myself as I grabbed my phone from the floor and took a quick mirror pic, once I had finished, I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Wow sweetie, you look lovely" My mum brightly spoke as she dished out my breakfast and handed it to me, "Thanks mum" I said as I sat down and began eating my breakfast. My dad-like always- was invested in his morning newspaper so it took him a few minutes to realize I was even there, he peered up from the newspaper and looked at me. "Nice outfit" My dad mumbled then continued to read his paper. I smiled and got out my phone; I should send the pic to Noah and ask if its ok, I thought to myself.

Noah and Y/N texts

Book Thrower

(Picture)

What do you think of the fit, is it too much?

Book face

Wow you look beautiful, it's perfect! Put my hoodie I gave you on because it may be cold on the way there. I will wear red Jordan's too!! (I thought Y/N could wear red Jordan's so her and Noah can match, it's up to you though)

Book thrower

Aww thankyou so much! Ok I will, see you soon <3

Book face

I can't wait, bye ly 😉

Book thrower

Ly too 😊

Back to Y/N pov

"We both said I love you omg! Well sort of" I muttered excitably, I grabbed my suitcase with joy and headed downstairs. I then gently grabbed Noah's hoodie which was laying on the stairs and put it on, it was warm, cozy and smelt of his cologne- God, I missed him! "Let's go" I groaned as I watched my mum frantically run around the house, "okay coming" My mum said as she put her coat on and came over too me. "Someone is excited to see a certain person" My dad winked as he saw the hoodie then opened the door and let mum and me go before him. I blushed intensely and tried to hide it by rushing to put me and all my stuff in the car. "Let's go!" I declared as I breathed heavily once our car pulled away from the drive.  I took out my headphones and my phone, I put my Spotify playlist on and scrolled through my camera roll. I came across a folder I created whilst I was in Paris. I clicked on it and felt my stomach flutter as I laid my eyes on him.

I stored all my pictures of me and Noah in here, it was my happy place where I could revisit all my memories and escape reality. I clicked on one, it was a selfie of me and Noah at the park. It was after the ice cream fight; we were both covered in it! His smile made me blush softly and I began grinning hopelessly. "What are you all smiley about?" My mum asked as she saw me through the rear mirror. I breathed in heavily and came out of my trance to turn my phone off "Nothing, just a cat meme" I stuttered guiltily whilst rejecting eye contact with my mum. "Sure" My dad said as he chuckled. (If you live in a different country than America (like me) imagine they took a flight lol)

Suddenly the car had come to a halt, I looked out of the window to see a gigantic, modernized, slick building which towered over the car like an ocean cliff. Multiple palm trees surrounded the building and swayed elegantly in the wind. The sun beamed from the windows which illuminated the building and made the white paint sparkle. We got out the car and made our way along the cobbled footpath into the hotel, a couple of Chandeliers hung from the ceiling like clothes on a washing line and the room was vividly decorated with lush velveted sofas and royal paintings.

"Hello sir, shall I take your bag?" a tall man spoke respectfully, his attire followed a sharp black suit with a white shirt underneath and a perfectly ruffled red tie around his neck. He bent one arm behind his back and the other was out to receive our bags. "Yes, thank you" My dad answered as he handed a bag to him and the man placed it on an embellished, gold suitcase carrier. The concierge continued to place my bags on it and then went off to put them in my room.

We then approached the check in area were a small women stood appropriately behind the desk. She wore a bright pink suit jacket with a tightfitting black skirt, a base shirt and small reading glasses that balanced on the tip of her nose. "Checking in?" She asked in a blank tone which mirrored her expression, "Yes please, my daughter Y/N is part of the Stranger Things cast" My dad said as he stroked my back. "Yes, Y/F/N?" The lady asked, I nodded and smiled at her although she didn't return one back. "Perfect, the rest of the guests are located in the private suite which is the top floor. Here is the key to your room madam" The lady spoke professionally as she passed me my key.

My mum and Dad were staying in another hotel for a couple of days whilst I got settled in, I hugged them goodbye as a tear rolled down my cheek and my mum sobbed. "We love you so much!" My mum muttered as she wrapped her arms around me. "We are so very proud of you!" My dad said while he tried to hold back tears. I smiled as I released myself from their arms and waved goodbye "I love you both, bye!".

I followed the red carpet towards a door as a concierge member opened it for me and smiled, I made my way through and turned back to see my parents had just left. I took a deep breath in and out and pulled my shoulders back then made my way down the luxurious corridor to the elevator. I got in and pressed 5, which was the top floor. The cast and I had a whole floor to ourselves and also separate suites for each member, I felt tense therefore fiddled with my fingers nervously. "Ping" The elevator doors went as they opened to reveal a bunch of people all huddled together with there eyes pinned on me.

-Sorry for not posting sooner! I hope you enjoyed this chapter however

-Lots of new characters are being introduced in the next chapter!

-Keep Voting please and yea, see you soon

-Steph :)