Chapter 4

I woke up at 9:00am which is my usual time because I go to the gym in the mornings. I only work out 5 days a week so I got ready instead. I got my stuff unpacked as I talked to Shane on FaceTime.

He freaked out. Then he called Aurora a bitch for keeping Ari from me which kind of pissed me off because even though it's true, only I can talk about her like that. But I didn't say anything.

Today I put my hair up in a pony tail leaving a few baby hairs free. I chose to wear a black racer top with my black Balenciaga joggers and my black Balenciaga shoes to match.

I prefer comfort over style. That may be a little ironic since I'm a model but I get paid for that so I'm not complaining. I put a silver ring on my thumb, and little silver diamond earrings.

I don't usually feel like carrying around a bag so I have a card holder for my ID, Credit card, and Debit Card and just slide it and my phone into my pockets.

I lock my apartment and make my way to Aurora's. I give it a knock as I nervously wait with my hands in my pockets. I just want Ari to like me but I'm a stranger to her.

The door opens after a minute to reveal Aurora in a light dull pink tube top, White jeans and basic white Air Force 1s. She's also wearing a silver necklace that is holding a singular diamond stud at the end and her earnings are some small silver hoops. I notice she isn't wearing the ring though, I bet she wore it everyday until I said something about.

I can't help but let my eyes travel to her  toned stomach. She doesn't move out of the door frame to let me in so why not. I haven't seen it in 4 years.

I eventually look up only to see her doing the same except she's still looking. I can't help but smirk as she looks up. She instantly goes red from being caught. I can't blame her though I had a nice physique in high school but being a model has made it better.

I decide to spare her by not commenting on it as I walk in.

Her apartment is bigger than mine but still holds the same black and white modern feel too it and just like mine when you walk in your in the living room which I'd connected to a kitchen.

"Nice place."

"Thanks." She mumbles as she closes the door behind me.

I see little Ari playing with Legos. I googled them last night. I ended up ordering her her a few Lego Duplo Boxes online. I got express shipping so they should arrive tomorrow.

Today Ari has her slightly wavy blonde hair down like Aurora. I realize that all of us have the same slightly wavy curtain bangs cut.

Ari is wearing black and white Nike shorts, a matching shirt, and the same Air Force 1s as Aurora but smaller. It's cute that they're matching shoes.

"Hey, Ari!" I honestly am glad to see her.

She stops playing and looks up at me with a big adorable smile. She looks happy to see me so that's progress.

"Do you wanna play with me?" She asks holding up her Legos.

I sit down beside her. "Yeah, sure."

As she's about to hand me the toy she stops. I notice the little gold-band bracelet she's wearing.

She speaks up. "Do you like my bracelet? Mommy got it for me." I chuckle finding it adorable.

I gently hold her hand to observe. "I love it."

She smiles brightly at that and proceeds to hand me a toy that resembles Ariel from the little mermaid. Then she proceeds to hand me the yellow blue fish from the movie. I don't remember it's name. I 'watched' the movie with Aurora but we didn't do much watching if you know what I mean.