Chapter 6

Today wasn't much different at work. I listened to the other girls gossip. I was thinking about how I'm moving in with Aurora and Ari today. When I left I went to my apartment and packed my stuff into my suitcase. Kinda of annoyed I have to do it again but I suck it up.

I knock on the door only for it to open a minute later. I walk in dragging my suitcase behind me. Ari is playing with her LEGO's in the living room.

I turn around just in time to see Aurora's eyes dart up from looking at my ass. I stifle a smirk. Knowing she'd been caught she turns a light shade of pink. I am wearing tight shorts so I can't blame her.

I notice she's also wearing shorts along with our highschool soccer jersey. I always thought it looked really sexy on her. The light blue matches her eyes.

I don't have mine anymore. I might have thrown it away because it reminded me of a certain someone.

"So where is it?" I haven't even seen the guest room yet.

She stutters. "T-The guest room. This way."  She's adorable when flustered.

I follow her down the hall and into my new room. I also treat my eyes to the sight of her ass because why not. This is my first time seeing it but it's nice and simple. It's very similar to my other room. There's a King sized bed, a dresser and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

She leaves me to unpack my stuff.  I also discover that there is a built in bathroom in the room. When I leave my room I can hear Aurora talking to someone on the phone. But I don't want to eavesdrop so I got into the living room to find Ari still playing.

She looks at me. "You live with us now?" Ari asks as she stares up at me.

"Yep."

"So now you can play with me all the time!" She jumps up in down in excitement.

I don't know about all the time but I agree anyway because she's adorable. I sit down with Ari and play with her for a while.

"Ari! Grandma wants to talk to you on the phone!" Aurora yells from her room. Well I guess that's who she was talking to.

Ari scrambles to her feet and runs off to Aurora.

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone seeing I have a text from Shane.

Shaney: When are you gonna send me a pic of this kiddo you got? I wanna see my God child. Your baby mama too. I still can't believe you moved in with her already. You lesbians move fast asf.

I roll my eyes. I love Shane but sometimes he can be a pain In the ass. But Aurora's more than a 'baby mama' to me. I feel like that's what's used for a woman your unfortunately stuck with because they had your kid. But I don't find it unfortunate. I wouldn't want anybody else to have my kid.

I reply.

Me: Don't call her that. Ill show you later and Its not like that. It's for Ari.

He replies after a few minutes.

Shaney: Sure😉

He's so annoying.

"Kya! My mom wants to talk to you!" I groan internally. Why would she tell her I'm here? I don't wanna talk to that put- lady.

I grudgingly walk down the hall down the hall and to her room. She's sitting on her bed with Ari, French braiding her hair. The phone lays between her shoulder and cheek. She's still in the middle of a conversation.

"Please don't bring him."

"No, I don't need a man. You guys have a granddaughter why do you want me to get married. I support Ari and myself just fine by myself." I'm surprised she told her no. That's a first. I'm proud of her.