Chapter 5

I went to the Elite building before coming to the photography studio that'll I'll do most of my pictures at. I had to sign a contract with Elite saying that I'm pretty much theirs for a year and then I can renew it. They tell me what to do and I have to listen.

I take a deep breathe before I walk in through the glass double doors of the studio. Not surprisingly it smells like perfume.

There is women behind a desk right when I walk in. I've never worked for somewhere so... big.

I let my hair down today. Theres gonna be a makeup team that's gonna fix me up anyway. I'm also gonna have to change clothes so I just wore some jeans, a tight shirt, and my Air Forces.

I approach the women behind the desk. I'm not sure where to go so I approach her. She gives me a smile that I return. "Hi, I'm Kya De'Sacra. Do you mind pointing me in the right direction."

"Ive been expecting you. Just take the door to my right and you'll be in the studio. Deven is the person your looking for, he's the red headed guy you can't miss him."

I thank her before walking through the door. The studio reminds me of a film set with all the cameras, lights, and backgrounds.

I spot a red headed guy in the distance talking to some woman. There were a couple other women scattered around talking to each other. Most of them already dressed in lingerie. There aren't that many of them only about 7.

I approach the guy not being able to see his face. By the time I get to them the woman has walked off and he's turned around. Some of the girls give me glares as they look me up and down. Damn I just got here.

I smile. "I'm Kya De'Sacra."

He claps in excitement. "It's so good to meet you. I'm Deven." He looks me up and down. "Wow! you're more gorgeous in person. Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like the Real runway model Silvia Barrera."

I chuckle. "Yeah actually." I've gotten that quite a bit. She's known for being one of the richest models in the world and she's Real's oldest runway model she's 38 although she looks 20. She actually moved from Brazil to Monterrey, Mexico when she was young which is the same place I was born.

I guess I can see it, we have the same dark hair, thick lashes and brows. An identical face and eye shape. We both also have high cheek bones. But that's all. Her nose is a bit different from mine and she's a bit tanner than me. I have a little button nose and my eyes are my signature green while her's are a dark brown.

He surprises me when he puts his arm around my shoulder to lead me somewhere. "This studio is where you come to take photos for your portfolio. So you'll come almoat everyday until you don't need to. Your profile is what designers and magazine companies look at when they're searching for models." My eyes widen at this info as he pulls me through a door, I didn't know we'd be getting right into it.

The room looks a lot like the dressing room of a clothing store but fancier of course so maybe a movie set dressing room is a better comparison. It's got a mirror connected to a dressing table and chair. Not much.

"This is it."

He releases me and points at a black sparkly lingerie set and heels on the dressing table.

"Put those on and then come find me. I'll introduce you to the makeup crew so they can get started on you."

I didn't expect us to get right into it. But I kinda like how down to business this is. No bullshit.

I put on the lingerie and find him out side the room talking to a ginger women and a women with black braids. It doesn't bother me that I'm walking in underwear in front of strangers because I'm used to it.