Chapter 20

Wednesday August 11th

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

I wake up feeling pleasure down below. When I look, Aurora has her tongue out licking the tip of my dick.

We're both already naked from last night's rendezvous. Since she got birth control two weeks ago, we've been going at it.

We had to tone it down a bit though because Deven wasn't too happy when I started showing up with red marks on my back.

Destiny and Stella find covering up my hickeys amusing. But Stella always pries for information about Aurora since I told them my girlfriend is the one doing it. I haven't given them a name and I don't think I will, there isn't really a need. Aurora probably wouldn't appreciate it if I did anyway.

Aurora stops and smiles. "Happy Birthday."

I honestly forgot that was today. She leans back down taking me into her mouth and begins bobbing her head before I can reply. Her hand goes to the bottom half and she strokes. My eyes close and I moan softly. This is a nice start to my birthday.

When I feel I'm about to cum my hand goes to the back of her head and my hips buck up as I release into her mouth. She takes it all, as usual.

When I'm done I remove my hand. She lets me out of her mouth and uses the back of her hand to wipe her mouth. She climbs up my body, laying on top of me.

"Thank you." I pull her in for a kiss. I part her lips with my tongue and slip it into her mouth, getting a moan out of her when our tongues meet.

She pulls away after a minute and sits up on my stomach. I try to ignore the feeling of her wet center on me as she wordlessly reaches beside me to grab something off the nightstand.

She settles back on my stomach holding a little grey ring box. My eyes widen. It's too soon for us get married, she's not even out to her parents yet.

She goes to open it but I place my hand over hers. "I love you and Ari more than anything, I would love to spend the rest of my life with you but It's a little too soon for us to get married." I ramble.

She giggles. "That was cute. But I'm not proposing."

I bite my cheek. "You're not?"

She giggles again. "No."

She opens the box to reveal a gold ring that reads forever and always inside it, like the one I gave her in high school. She actually started wearing hers all the time.

"It's just a promise ring, like the one you got me. I thought you might like one." She gives me a small smile.

She grabs my left hand and slides the ring onto my ring finger.

I smile. "Thank you, I love it." I give her a peck on the lips.

I look at the clock beside us and she does the same. It's 9:22. I have to get ready for work. It honestly sucks I have to work on my birthday. I grab my phone off the nightstand.

I have a text from Reece and Shane. Both say Happy Birthday. But Shane's also says he has a surprise.

After thanking them, I put my phone back.