Chapter 18

Sunday July 11th

My eyes flutter open. I feel the heat of a warm body on my side. I look down at my sleeping beauty.

She's laying halfway on me. The right side of her face laying on the left side of my chest. Her hand rests by her head on my boobs and her left leg over laps mine.

I look at the alarm on the white night stand. It's 10:00AM. I don't know what time we're going to the Brooklyn bridge.

"Aurora." I whisper.

She stirs and groans but doesn't budge. "Aurora." I try again in a sing song voice.

"Yeah." She mumbles in a sexy raspy voice.

"When are we going to the bridge?"

"I don't know. Do you want to walk the whole thing?" She mumbles.

That depends on how long it takes.

"How long does that take?"

"An hour, we can take a taxi home when we reach the end."

"That's fine." But I feel like Ari would get bored. "You don't think Ari will get bored?"

"She'll be ok." She looks at the clock. "We can leave at 1:00. You still have to go get the pill." I bite my cheek I forgot about that.

I know last night when Aurora said she wasn't on birth control I was scared, but having more kids with her one day doesn't sound bad. I love her and I would get to experience everything I missed with Ari. The only problem is she's still not out to her parents.

"I'll get it after breakfast and a shower."

She looks up at me allowing me to see her beautiful face.

"Ok, Im gonna go shower." She says moving off of me.

She crawls off the bed and my eyes go to her ass as she limps to the bathroom. I can't help the grin that pulls at my lips.

"I can feel your stare." She says with amusement in her tone.

I smirk. "So? Its mine to stare at, is it not?"

She turns around with a smirk. "It is. Wanna take a shower with me?"

"I would love too." I get up and follow behind her

Her bathroom is bigger than the one I have, she has a glass shower and a tub. I watch her ass as she steps in and turns on the shower. "That's all we're doing is taking a shower, so don't get any ideas." She says when she steps in.

"I'm not." I get in and wrap my arms around her from behind.

When we get done taking our shower I put my clothes on off the bedroom floor back on.

She puts on an oversized t-shirt and underwear. She towel dried her hair so it's still wet but not dripping.

"I'm gonna go see if Ari's awake."

"Ok I'll join you after I put on some clean clothes."

She stops before she's about to open the door and turns to me.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

I smirk. "Want my honest answer?" I look her up and down.

She chuckles. "No, you're getting an omelette." She walks out.

I slide on my underwear and joggers then I put on the tube top from yesterday.

I pull out my phone to check on it because she threw my joggers. It's carpet but iPhones are fragile. I would know, I've broken plenty.