Chapter 17

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

Aurora straddles my lap with her arms still around my neck. She grinds into me making me moan into her mouth.

I feel my myself getting hard. She moans when she feels my boner but doesn't break the kiss.

Our tongues caress each other in a slow, passionate motion. There's no rush like last night.

After a bit she climbs off of me. "Get up there." She points to the top of the bed and starts pulling off her shirt revealing a red lace bra. Me gusta a donde está yendo esto.

"Si, mami." I reply in a sultry voice as I climb to the top and place two pillows behind my back

She groans as she slides her shorts off. "Fuck, that's hot." She's wearing a matching red lace underwear.

I drink in the sight of her beautiful body and let out a groan of my own. "Not as hot as you. Come here."

She smirks as she crawls up the bed and straddles my stomach. My hands go to her hips.

"You're so beautiful." I smile.

She cups my face. "Says the hot model."

I smirk. "You're my model." I caress her sides.

"I guess." She grins.

I bring my mouth to her neck and began sucking and nipping at it, trying to leave another mark with the one from last night. She moans softly before her hand comes up to my chest and gently pushes me away.

"This is my moment." She says, her fingers lightly dance over my stomach.

I frown but sit back.

She hooks her finger in the waist band of my joggers.

"Can I?" She asks.

I smirk. "Por favor."

She groans again. "Stop."

I smirk. She moves off of my stomach and to my legs to remove my joggers along with my black thong.

My dick springs up. She throws the clothes to the side before straddling my stomach again.

"Can I take this off too?" She asks with her hand on my top.

I hum.

She starts pulling it off and I assist her by getting my arms out so she can pull it over my head. I don't have a bra on underneath so she's met with my boobs.

She tweaks my hardened nipples between her fingers before climbing off of me and getting beside me on her hands and knees, her head dips down and she takes one of my nipples into her mouth. I brush her hair out of her beautiful face and groan as she goes at it.

She eventually starts trailing wet kisses down my stomach to the base of my dick. When she gets there she stops and moves down to lay down in between my legs.

Using her arms on each side of me to hold her up, she brings her mouth above my length and eyes me as she licks the pre cum that's gathered at the head. I moan. Not only does it feel good but she looks sexy doing it.

She takes her tongue and slides it down from the head all the way to the base and then back up again. I groan in pleasure.

She does that a couple of times, giving attention to my balls too while using her hand to stroke my dick.

She stops and places her tongue back at the base and licks all the way back to the top. Then she slowly licks up the new drop of pre cum, making eye contact. I whimper, I don't appreciate this teasing.