Chapter 11

Tuesday July 6th

I follow the directions that Reece sent me. I hate having to go to new studios I never know what to expect. I hope they have a dressing room. I've been to quite a few studios that didn't have a dressing room or bathroom and I have to change in front of the photographer and the makeup Artist. Since it's usually lingerie I wear they  got to see all of me in my glory.

I enter and note with a sigh that they don't have a dressing room. After greeting the makeup artist and photographer I grab the lingerie off the table and start undressing.

I noticed the creepy ass photographer looking at me so I turn around. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, it's not everyday you see a women with a dick.

After the makeup artist does my makeup. I lay down on my side in front of the backdrop, my head resting in my hand as the photographer instructs me too.

"I need to fix your lingerie." I look down at them and they look fine. What the fuck could be wrong with them this time. They aren't on backwards.

He's already came up to me and 'fixed' my lingerie bottoms three times. I couldn't even tell a difference from when he adjusted them. Im starting to think he has ulterior motives for doing it because each time he makes sure to grope my ass.

He walks up behind me. I notice the makeup artist giving him a weird look the same as me. He's probably thinking the same as me — You can't even see the back in the photos.

I feel his hands graze my ass. "You know you have a beautiful body and face. It's a shame you have a dick. Such a waste." He whispers disgustingly.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath reminding myself that punching him would only get me in trouble. I turn around and push him back ¡Dios ayúdame!

"The only shameful thing here is you. If you touch me one more fucking time I'll walk to the police station and report you for sexual harassment. If something needs fixing I can do it." I grit. I'm already reporting him to Reece.

He raises his hands. "Fine." He walks back behind the camera. Asshole.

We finish the shoot but he never tells me what needed 'fixing' only proving my point. It only took about an hour after that. I got done early today It's only 11:00am.

I put my clothes on. I always get to keep the lingerie but I just put mine in a bag instead of changing out of the new ones.

I exit the studio bag in hand and pull out my phone dialing Reece as I start walking back to the apartment.

"Kya, what's up?" He answers.

"The photographer you sent me too was sexually harassing me." I say angrily.

"Really? We've never gotten report about Warner. Do you have any proof?"

"What kind of proof would I give you? Do you expect a recording of when he was groping my ass when he had to 'fix' my lingerie?"

"No, I guess not but are you sure he wasn't just genuinely trying to fix it?"Breathe Kya breathe.

"Yeah!" I say harshly, he's pissing me off. "I'm pretty fucking sure he wasn't trying to fix it, you can't even see the back in the photos!"

He blows. "I don't know what to tell you without proof we can't do anything and like I said we've never gotten a report before." He's definitely pulled some shit like that before.

"Actually you can make sure not send me or any other girls to him."

"You're right. Ill make it known."