𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Diss me one more time imma vacate for a month." I rapped as I stepped out of my orange hellcat SRT. I was currently outside of my older brother Nylan's house to come pickup my nephew.

I haven't seen my nephew in about a good month and a half, due to his mom keeping him away from us. S when we do get him we enjoy our time with him because we never know when his mother will suddenly want to get him back.

Shutting my car door I hit the alarm on it twice, walking towards my brother's front door. Knocking on it he was taking too long causing me to hit it harder while making a beat. I was cut short when the door was yanked open and I feel forward but was mushed back.

I was met with my older brother mugging me like I kidnapped his child. Which is what I came to do.

"Why do you always have to act the way you do ? You could't knock like a normal person ?" Nylan asked as he stared at me.

"Hello to you too big brother, can you tell my nephew that his aunt is here to pick him up ?" I said as I looked at him blinking my eyes rapidly.

"Oh my goosshhhh, Nylani I just got him ! Why couldn't you come get him in two more days." Nylan whined like a four year old.

"You said you want me to do it ?" I said before mushing Nylan back by his forehead. I proceeded to walk into the house, making a left.

I heard litle feet running and not too long after my legs were crashed into by none other than my nephew Nyairi. Nyairi looked just like my older brother, it looked like somebody hit copy on Nylan's face and pasted it onto Nyairi's.

He had everything that his dad had from his deep dark smooth skin,slanted eyes,thick bushy eyebrows,jaw structure, his hair was longer than his fathers but the color and texture was exactly like Nylan's. The only difference is that Nyairi had this very mean mug, it was natural and most say that he got it from me.

"TT, da said you were at work today and couldn't answer the phone." He said as I picked him up hugging him tightly.

"Oh really." I said turning around to look at Nylan, who was telling Nyairi to shush. He saw that he was caught and threw me a tight lipped smile.

"You wanna leave now ? You got your nephew." Nylan said pointing to the door. I laughed a little before speaking.

"He has to get his bear." I said knowing that he wouldn't go to sleep and I wasn't going to deal with the melt down he was gonna throw.

"Alright, go get ya bear bink." Nylan said, making me let him down. As soon as his feet hit the ground he ran out the room.

"Hey bubba." I said as I walked over to him with my arms opened. He instantly embraced me in a hug, squeezing me a little.