𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                                        

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                                        

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

I scrolled on my phone, as I occasionally glanced up at the flat screen TV that Nylan and Sani were playing the game on. They were both tied 21-21 in their game of 2k, but of course somebody about to start cheating.

"Nylan, pass the ball to somebody else bitch." Sani said smacking his controller out of his hand.

"Move back, wide shoulder, big back having ass nigga ." Nylan said before shoving him off the the couch.

"Y'all are entirely too big to b doing allat." I said looking t dumb and dumber.

"Nylan, where the gas at ?" Sani asked as he got up off the floor sitting back on the couch.

"I can call my sister and see if she'll pull up and bring some." Nylan said as he picked his phone up unlocking it.

When this nigga get a sister ? Nigga hiding his sister from the world, drake ass nigga.

"Lani be selling weed ?" Sani asked sitting up ending the game of 2k.

Oh so it's just me that don't know her ? Alright

"Nah you know she be selling edibles, and she be giving me weed." Nylan said putting his phone on speaker as it rung.

"HELLO, turn the music down right quick." I heard a voice say on the other side of the phone.

All you heard on the other side of the phone was loud ass music.

"Ok, Lan what the fuck you want ?" I'm guessing Lani was talking right now.

gah damn, she said that shit hard asl.

"Right, what you want fuck nigga !" Another voice said after her.

"Y'all are so aggressive." ANOTHER voice said after them.

"Damn how many of y'all over there ?" I asked looking over at Sani and Nylan.

"Whew shit, that'll make ya pussy throb." I heard Lani mumble, which made my eyebrows shoot up and my eyes widen.

she's boldddd

Me and Sani looked over at each other before busting out laughing.

"She ain't got no damn filter." Sani said as he coughed a little.

"Oh my gosh, Lani they heard you." I heard a voice say.

"Nani I don't give a damn, as long as the right person heard it. Bubba who that is over there ? Cause Sani don't sound like that." Nylani said, and it sounded like she was closer to the phone.