𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

OMNISCIENT POV

With it now being fifteen minutes after three, Nylan stood outside of Nylani's room. Raising his first above his head and knocking, he rolled his eyes when he didn't get an answer.

Twisting the knob and opening the door, he walked into the room, but instantly turned around and walked back out after looking on the bed. Closing his eyes, Nylan tried getting the image out of his head, of his bare chested sister, and his friend who had a nipple in his mouth, and his hand cupping her other breast.

Pulling his phone out, nylan called Nylani's phone. Hearing it ring outside the door, he waited for nylani to wake up and get it.

"Mama get yo phone." Jameer said, loud enough for Nylani to become alert, and loud enough for nylan to hear.

They in love asses Nylan thought, as he walked towards the elevator.

You wish that was you huh ?- Miss Author

Hearing his phone connect, Nylan looked down as Nylani's face popped up with the covers up to her neck.

"I need to talk to you, please put some clothes on and meet me out in the back yard." Nylan spoke, playing with his hair.

"How you know I don't have clothes on ?" Nylani asked, as she scrunched her face up.

"Just put some clothes on." Nylan replied, shaking his head.

Tapping the button to call the elevator, nylan hopped on as the doors opened.

Getting up out of the bed, Lani walked into the bathroom turning the water on. Squeezing the toothpaste on the toothbrush, she ran it under the water again before placing the toothbrush into her mouth brushing her teeth.

No longer feeling Nylani's body heat, Jameer got out the bed rubbing his eye as he walked into the bathroom with his phone in his hand. Standing behind Nylani, Jameer let his hand fall to her waist rubbing his thumb across her stretch marks. Brushing her teeth for a couple more minutes, Nylani leaned down and rinsed her mouth out. Placing her toothbrush into the holder, Nylani gargled with mouthwash before spitting it out. Using a new face towel to wash her face, nylani folded the towel up and placed it on the metal rack.

Turning around, Nylani was met with Jameer's stare. Looking up at him, nylani smiled as she blushed, her body heating up.

"Talk to me papa." Nylani spoke, looking at him as she hugged him around his waist.

"I'm coolin love." Jameer replied, his voice coming out more deeper than usual, due to him just waking up.

Licking her lip, Nylani looked at Jameer.

"I love that shit." Nylani blurted, pulling his face towards hers.

"It do some to you huh ?" Jameer asked rhetorically, while looking at her.

"Mhm." Nylani hummed, looking at him while biting her lip.

"Why you lookin at me like dat' love ?" Jameer asked, pulling Nylani closer, so that they were now nose to nose.