𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                     

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                     

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Fixing the camera, I made sure it was focused before speaking.

"What's up guys, it's Nylani Azure and I'm back with another video !" I spoke, looking into the camera.

"As you guys can see, I'm in my car, alone. Which means I am pranking Jameer . I'm parked not too far from his house. I told him that I was going to the store." I continued, making quotations marks when I said store.

"It's currently, three twenty in the morning, and I felt at like two forty so I've been gone for a minute." I said, picking my phone up showing them the time.

"I'm doing two pranks in one, which is the hickey prank, and smelling like another man prank. I have the makeup, and a cologne that Jameer doesn't have in the passengers seat." I said, grabbing the makeup as I put my phone down.

"I know he's been texting me, I put my phone on dnd, but I've been just reading his messages." I said, opening the make up.

"I'm going to put some hickies on my neck, and titties." I said, grabbing my makeup brush.

Doing my makeup, I smudged the make up here and there to make sure it looked real. Finishing up, I closed the makeup palette.

"Y'all, this looks so real." I said, leaning up to the camera.

"Now Im going to spray the cologne on." I said, grabbing it. Taking the top off, I smelled it nodding my head, spraying the cologne on.

Putting the cap back on, I sat the cologne back in the seat.

"Um, I have cameras set up in his room and bathroom already. I'm done prepping, so I'm about to drive back to his house. I know he gone ask about the snacks, y'all I don't have shit." I said, laughing as I shifted gears and pulled off.

*3 minutes later*

Pulling in front of Jameers house, I parked my car. Grabbing my keys, I made sure I had my key to his house in my hand. Turning the camera in the car off, I turned the light off and turned off my car. Opening the door, I shut the door and locked my doors.

Walking up to Jameer's door, I unlocked it. Opening the door, I walked in and slid my slides off. Shutting the door and locking it, I  ran up stairs with my keys, and my phone in my hand.

Getting to the top of the steps, I paused as my heart fell to my ass. Walking to his room door, I contemplated on if I really wanted to do this . 

Saying fuck it, I opened the door. Slowly walking in, my heart dropped from my ass to my feet when Jameer looked at me.