𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

OMNISCIENT POV

"Tell them what you need to tell them !" Nylans voice boomed, at the entrance of the movie theatre making everybody jump.

Jameer accidentally bit Nylani's nipple, which resulted in tears automatically welling in her eyes. Feeling her nipple throb, Nylani wheezed as she threw her head back. Meanwhile, Nani and Sani where recovering from head butting each other.

"I'm sorry mama- DON'T touch it." Nylani said cutting Jameer off, swatting his hands away as he tried to touch her nipple. She closed her eyes, bringing her head up, while breathing deeply in and out.

"Fuck yo head big as hell." Nani said with her face scrunched up, as she rubbed her forehead.

"My head big ? My heaaaad ??" Sani drug, looking around as he clutched his chest.

"Errbody shut the fuck up Bri got something to tell y'all." Nylan said, disregarding everyone's pain.

"Tell us what ?" Nylani asked, chuckling nervously while looking around, as she fixed her bra.

A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER

"Bri what the fuck is you on ? Like straight up, let me know so I can fall the fuck back bruh !" Nylan fumed, annoyed with the whole situation that was taking place.

"What do you mean what am I on ? I'm on what you on Nylan." Bri said nervously, as she looked at him.

"You no where near what I'm on ! I know that for a fact. So, Right now ? I need you to keep it one hunnid and nothing but a buck wit me." Nylan said, shrugging his shoulders as he calmed himself down.

Bri gulped, her heart now in her ass hole.

"You cheating on me cuh ?" Nylan asked, jumping straight to the point, over everything at this very moment.

If it did come out the she was/is cheating on him. He wouldn't give her the benefit of seeing him break, he'd show his true emotions to his sister. Truth be told, Nylani was like Nylan's human diary. He could go to her to vent, cry, and voice shit that he wouldn't feel comfortable telling other people and no one would ever know about it unless he told them, because Nylani isn't one to run her mouth, especially when it comes to her brother telling her things.

That's why he loves her as much as he does.

"Um, I think it would be better if you would look in here to get your answer." Bri spoke, her voice barely coming out.

She'd rather have him read the messages than tell him out of her own mouth, she couldn't do it.

"Hand me the phone I been asking to see for the last past two days. Whoopty doo !" Nylan said chuckling dryly, holding his hand out as he stared at her.

Unlocking her phone Bri passed it to Nylan. She wanted to turn into a track star at this very moment.

Reading the messages, Nylans face stayed neutral.