𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Standing in the kitchen, I huffed as I put the last grocery store bag under the sink. Me and Jameer had just got done putting up all the food we went and got. The last two things I had to do was show him around and cook.

"Ok, we gone start at the front door." I said, after catching my breath.

"Alright." He said, nodding his head. Walking out of the kitchen, we went back to the front door before I spoke.

"Mhk, now when you enter you have the little entrance just a nightstand right here, a light switch on the wall over there, a key rack right here, and where I have people take they shoes off before the enter my shit." I said pointing at everything as I talked.

"Also, there is a gun under that table, all you have to do is reach up under there and grab it." I said pointing at the table.

"Alright, shoes over there, gun under there, light switch right there." Jameer repeated, nodding his head while playing with his beard.

Walking out of the entrance way, we walked to the living room.

"Ok, this is just the living room nothing too special. Got the T.V and stuff like the, couches, love seats, shit like that." I said walking around the living, naming off all the things in there and then some.

"Now, living room is a open space, but there is also a dining room through that door over there. It's another opening in the hallway." I said, pointing at the door that was in the corner of the left side of the living room.

"What's this door right here down this hallway ?" Jameer asked, pointing at the hallway that was to the left of when you left out of the entrance way of the house.

Looking over I though before speaking.

"The garage, laundry room, annnddd a storage closet." I said, after thinking about the last door.

"Alright, now what else ?" He asked, walking over to me.

"Mhk, you know it's a kitchen of course. But there is also a Den, down the hallway to the left before you go up the stairs. Then the basement door, two bathrooms, one restroom, and three guest bedrooms down here." I named off as we stood in the hallway.

"Shit, you got money don't you ? And this was built from the ground up ?" Jameer asked, looking around in awe.

"Yep, my parents started having this house built when I was seventeen. And I got a lil some." I said shrugging.

"Okay, okay, now upstairs. You don't have a attic do you ?" He asked, looking up the stairs.

"That's a different story, but follow me so I can show you around upstairs." I said walking towards the steps.