𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Looking at my mama, I watched her as we all sat in the living room. We were currently having a family meeting before we went back to Houston, and I already knew everything that was about to come out was coming to blow my parents the fuck away.

Leaning my head on Jameer's shoulder, I spoke.

"Ma can I have the rest of yo bowl ?" I asked, with a grin on my face.

"Kevin pass this to yo hungry ass daughter." My mama spoke, giving the plate to me. Thanking her, I took the top off and grabbed the plastic fork that was in a plastic wrap from my dad. Opening the fork, I scooped some rice, steak, and shrimp on the fork before putting it in my mouth.

Laying my head back on Jameer's shoulder, I chewed my food up before swallowing.

"So, as you guys know we called this family meeting because we have barely been in the house, and we just wanna know what all has taken place over a matter of time." My mom spoke, looking around.

"Bri cheated on Lan." Sani blurted, before looking around.

"What ?!" My mom replied, leaning up in her seat.

"The dude she cheated with had something to do with Mari getting killed." Nani blurted next, making me place more food in my mouth as I looked around.

"Wait." My dad spoke, holding his hand up.

"The dude that did all this shit put his hands on Lani before." Nylan blurted next, making me drop my fork and frown.

"What the fuck you just say ?!" My parents responded loudly at the same time.

"Amir !" I yelled, looking at him from across the room.

"We gone start with the first thing that was blurted out from Amauhd, but we want Bri to tell it, or Amir, which ever one does not matter." My mom spoke calmly, but was followed up by my dad who was pissed.

"Fuck that, who is this li nigga that put his hands on my fuckin' daughter !" He lowly snapped, looking at Bri.

"Kevin . We will get to that, we need to unpack everything piece by piece first." My mom replied, looking over at him.

"Bri can tell y'all, she did the cheating, I'm just the innocent pour soul with a broken heart." Nylan spoke dramatically, while clutching his chest.

"Can't stand his ass." I spoke lowly, rolling my eyes as I picked my food back up.

"There's really nothing to tell, I had sex with my ex a couple times, and I finally told Lan about it while we were here." Bri spoke, looking at my parents.