𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Grasping the wood from Jameer, I held it between my fingers. Me and Jameer were currently having a smoke session. Looking over at Jameer, I inhaled and then spoke.

"Tell me more about yourself." I said, blowing the smoke out my nose.

"Like what ?" He asked, taking the wood from my outstretched hands.

"Like your fears, pet peeves, shit like that." I listed off, watching as he inhaled from the wood.

"Alright." He said, blowing smoke from his mouth. He passed me the wood, I hit it twice before putting it in the ashtray on my nightstand.

Grabbing the top of my bra, I pulled it up fixing it. I was wearing a sports bra, and some spandex shorts. While Jameer just had on sweat shorts, and some socks.

Moral of the story, We never fully dressed

Scooting up on my headboard, I stopped when my back hit the headboard. Looking over at Jameer, I motioned for him to come sit between my legs.

He came and sat his body between my legs, and he leaned back. His upper body was on mines, and he had his head leaned back on my shoulder.

(A/N: yall know what I'm talking about ?)

He started rubbing my thighs, up and down while I rubbed his chest and stomach with my hand.

You know tha vibes*in Caresha voice*

"My biggest pet peeve would have to be liars or when people lie. Cause like what are you lying for ?" He spoke, scrunching his face up.

"My two biggest pet peeves is when somebody excessively smacks, and people who think they are NEVER wrong or you can't tell them shit." I said,rolling my eyes.

"Your fears ?" I asked, playing in his beard.

"Needles." He said,with a straight face.

"You scared of needles ?" I asked, making sure he was serious.

"Yes, is that a problem ?" He asked, turning his head to the left looking me directly in my face.

Hold on nie

"No, but how did you get shots ? If you were, you know scared of them ?" I asked, genuinely interested.

" I had to close my eyes, but what's yours ?" He asked, looking down at my hand.

"I have a fear of losing my significant other, big dark bodies of water, and chinchillas." I answered, staring off into space thinking about the water.