𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎               𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

My legs shook, as I stretched my arms upwards towards the ceiling, and locked my legs as my eyes slightly rolled to the back of my head. I let my arms drop as I released a heavy breath, My hand fell on somebodies face with a little slap, and my foot hit another body.

I looked to see Nova right next to me, prompting me to look to the other side of me to be met with a foot. I looked at the foot scrunching my face up, I gently but firmly moved the foot out of my face.

"Anani, move yo feet girl

"Anani, move yo feet girl." I said as I moved to get out of the bed.

I swung my feet over her legs, and let them touch the floor before completely standing up puling my shorts down a little. I walked over to the bathroom in my room, pushing the door open, deciding to not turn the light on. My bathroom had a single window in it, but it was big enough for natural light to pour into the bathroom.

Walking over to the shower, I slid the door open turning the nob to the left. Turning back around I retreated back into my room, puling out some lounge clothes to throw on after I got out the shower.

"Y'all want to me doordash some IHOP ?" I asked as I turned around to glance at them.

"Yea, you already know what to order for us." Nani replied.

I nodded my head going over to my bed, picking my phone up off the nightstand, removing it from off the charger. I swiped up, checking my notifications on my homescreen.

𝟗:𝟏𝟓 𝐀.𝐌.
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝟐𝟓 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰