𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Hey guys, welcome back to my YouTube channel it's Nylani Azure." I started, pausing for Jameer to introduce himself.

"And JT, or papa." He spoke, pointing to himself.

"And we're back with another video, I posted a poll on my instagram for you guys to answer. And I asked if you guys wanted a updated Q&A or a life update, and you guys voted for a life update so, here it is." I rambled, as I placed my phone down.

"And we eating wingstop, because Jameer talking about he's been "craving" lemon pepper and buffalo wings mixed." I added on, looking over at him skeptically as I talked.

"Why you looking like that ?" He asked, picking up a drum.

"No reason." I replied, as I picked my phone up.

"Ok, so I still told you guys to ask some questions, so we're going to answer some of them." I explained, opening the instagram app going to the questions they asked.

"You can answer the first one." Jameer spoke, dipping a flat in some ranch.

"First question says, are you guys together now or are y'all still playing ?" I read off, laughing on the inside.

"We are together, we've been together since my birthday, that's the day he asked me." I answered, passing Jameer my phone picking up a drum dipping it in the ranch.

"Have you guys had sex yet ? Yes we have." Jameer read off, and answered before passing me the phone.

"And y'all wanna know what's crazy ? When they told me to make a wish on my birthday... I wished to get flipped and tossed like a salad that night." I revealed, laughing as I thought about it.

"And her wish was my command." Jameer jumped in, as he nodded his head.

"How do you guys feel about kids ?" I read a question off, before picking up two fries and dipping them in ranch.

"We've talked about kids, we both agreed we wanted four to six." Jameer spoke first, nodding his head.

"Yea, and it happens whenever it happens. So if it was to come out of no where, it wouldn't be a problem because we both want kids." I added, nodding my head also, passing Jameer my phone.

"How has life been for you guys since Lani's birthday." Jameer read off, looking over at me.

"You want me to go first ?" I asked, pushing a fry in my mouth.

"It's up to you." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Umm, it's been a little rocky. Not within our relationship, but life period. As some of you may know, my cousin recently passed, and a whole lot of other stuff happened within that time period so, I've just been going with the motions of life." I briefly explained, nodding my head.

"Same thing she said, our relationship has been great. But due to the loss of her cousin, it effected her more than it effected me, but at the end of the day it still effected me because she's my girlfriend and I have to be there for her." Jameer added on, talking with his hands.

"Hmm." Jameer hummed, passing me my phone.

"How do you cope with losing your favorite cousin ?" I read off, as I dipped some fries in my ranch. Placing them in my mouth I chewed and swallowed them.

"I guess this is just for me, so I'll answer. I honestly can not tell you how I cope, because it's a work I progress. What I have made sure I'm doing is not bottling up my feelings, and I've tried my best not to completely shut down." I answered, passing Jameer the phone.

"How did you guys meet ?" Jameer read off, laughing a little.

"I actually wanna save that as a story time." I spoke, looking over at him.

"We can, another question says how does your brother feel about you being with one of his friends ?" He read off again, looking at me.

"To tell y'all the truth, my brother plotted on me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it." I confessed, holding my hands up shaking my head. Grabbing the phone from Jameer, I spoke up.

"We gone do like two or three more questions then we done." I spoke, scrolling through the questions. Finding a question, I read it off.

"When is Lani going to open a edible business, the customers want one." I read off, looking at Jameer who looked at me with a knowing look.

"I'm with y'all, I've literally talked to her about opening one. The ball is in her court." Jameer spoke, placing some fries in his mouth afterwards.

"Y'all, I'm a little iffy about opening a edible business. Give me a couple weeks and I'll get back to that." I responded, basically leaving it up in the air before passing the phone to Jameer.

"Mhk, this question says, who's the bread winner in the relationship ?" Jameer read, making me scrunch my face up.

"Both of us." I spoke quickly, looking into the camera with a slight irritated look.

"Chill love, I didn't take no offense to the question." Jameer spoke lowly, leaning by my ear kissing it softly. Letting my face soften, I turned towards him.

"I know but I don't like stuff like that, saying who's the "breadwinner" feels slightly shady like what if they knew we were both successful business owners ? Then it's "who's pulling in more money in the relationship"." I whispered back, looking into his eyes as I spoke.

"I get where you coming from, but calm down for me ? Alright ?" He spoke softly, kissing my lips a couple times. Not kissing him back the first couple times, I kissed him back once I felt his hand on my upper thigh closer to my vagina.

Placing one more kiss on my lips, Jameer pulled back and smiled. Turning towards the camera, I smiled.

"Well guys, that was all for this video. I know it was a little short but this was meant to be a short video. We'll see you guys next video, don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe." I said the outro, spreading my arms a little.

"See y'all next video." Jameer spoke, still eating his food.

"Nylani out." I spoke, leaning forward and placing half my body on the table table. Turning the camera off, I gasped lowly once I felt Jameer rub from my arch, down my ass, till he was pushing the pad of his dumb against the entrance of my vagina.

"Go in the room and strip." He spoke, as I received a harsh smack to my backside. Moaning a little at the stinging sensation the slap left behind, I slid off the table going into my room.

Sir yes sir

This slick short, but oh well .

I advise y'all to go look at my rant book because that's where I'm gone ask about books and updates .

Thoughts ???

-Introvert Outtt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share !