𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Sitting down, Jameer pulled off pulling out of the parking lot.  Five minutes into the ride, I was watching Jameer drive. The simplest things that he would do, just did it for me.

"Papa guess what." I said, looking at him through hooded eyes.

"What mama ?" He asked, moving his hand to my thigh, starting to rub it. 

Leaning up, I got next to his ear. Letting my lips brush against his ear, I whispered.

"I wanna fuck." I said, before kissing behind his ear.

"Mama you drunk sit down." He said, lightly pushing me back Into my seat.

"No I'm not, your name is Jameer. J A M E E R, your name is Jameer." I said, with my eyes closed as I moved my head side to side.

"Azure, hush." Jameer said, while glancing at me then back at the road.

"Papa, I'm horny." I said, grabbing my titties ready to take this top off.

"Azure stop dawg." He said, moving my hands away from my titties.

Leaning over the arm rest, I unbuttoned Jameer's pants. Unzipping them, I pulled them down a little. Reaching my hand down, I felt for the little opening in his briefs. Feeling my fingers run across skin, I moved my fingers into the opening.

"Mama stop." He said, swatting my hands away pulling my hand out his pants.

"I just wanna feel it." I said whining, as I put my hands back into his briefs.

"Nylani, fuck." He said, trying to hold my hand.

Moving his hand, I pulled his dick out. Looking at his dick, my mouth watered at the sight. Kissing his tip, I started to jerk it a little. Seeing the pre-cum ooze out the tip I licked it.

Taking his tip into my mouth, I sucked it a little.

"Azure." Jameer moaned, as I took half of his dick into my mouth.

"Mhm." I hummed, sending vibrations down his dick.

"Shit don't do that." Jameer grunted, as I felt the car slightly speed up.

Zeroing him out, I focused on the task at hand. Bobbing my head up and down, I pulled Jameer's balls out of his briefs through the hole. Playing with his balls, I brung my head all the way down, making my nose hit his lower stomach.

Moving my head up and down stiffly, so that his entire dick was still in my throat, I squeezed the back of my throat around his tip.

"Fuuccckk." Jameer drug moaning, as he swerved a little. Bringing my head up, I let his dick fall out my mouth. Grabbing his dick, I moved my head down to his balls. Taking one into my mouth, I jerked his dick as I sucked his ball.

Pressing underneath his tip a little, I popped his ball out my mouth. Going to his other one, I sucked it into my mouth. After sucking that one, I popped it out my mouth.

Going to the tip of his dick, I stuck my tongue out. Flicking my tongue over his tip, I continued to play with his balls.

"Fuck mama, I'm about to nut . Shit !" He moaned loudly, making me take him back into my mouth.

Going all the way down, I hallowed my cheeks, and sucked his dick like a vacuum. Sticking my tongue out, I bobbed my head making the Gluck sounds.

"Fuck, I'm finna nut." Jameer moaned, as his dick throbbed in my mouth.

Taking him into my throat, I moaned as he kept throbbing.

"Mhmmm." I moaned, as I felt his warm nut enter my mouth. It was slightly sweet, other than that there was no flavor.