𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Fluttering my eyes open, I looked around before stretching. Reaching down and grabbing my boob, I popped my nipple out of Jameer's mouth. Unwrapping his arms from around my body, I slid out the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Opening the the door, I flicked the light on and lifted the toilet seat sitting down.

After releasing my bladder, I wiped myself from front to back multiple times til I was clean. Dropping the tissue in the toilet, I flushed the toilet and stood up pulling my panties up. Going over to the sink, I washed my hands throughly before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Exiting the bathroom, I saw that Jameer was still sleeping, but he had my pillow in his arms. Shaking my head, I walked over to the bed getting in and sliding under the covers.

Staring at Jameer, I started blowing directly in his face. Watching as he moved around, I expected him to wake up but he just got comfortable and started snoring again. Looking at him, I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth.

"Papa." I whispered, lightly shaking him.

"What mama ?" He grumbled lowly, with his eyes still closed.

"When you gone wake up ?" I asked, looking at him.

(A/N: I used to do this to my granny and my uncles LMFAOOO.)

"Gimme five mo minutes zure." He replied, pulling me into him burying his face into my neck.

Humming, I picked my phone up. Checking the time I saw that it was 8:30 a.m. Hearing voices upstairs, I frowned.

They loud as hell

Looking at my phone, I saw that my mama messaged the family group chat and said that they were out. They had linked up with old friends and went to eat breakfast.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING BRI ?" I heard Nylan yell, which made me jump a little.

"NYLAN GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE BACK !" I heard Bri yell back, which made my frown go deeper.

"Papa, get up and brush ya teeth and shit. I'm about to go upstairs and see why they yelling." I spoke, rubbing the back of Jameer's head lightly grazing his scalp with my nails.

"Ight." He replied, laying there a few more seconds before moving his head from out of my neck.

Looking up at me, Jameer rubbed his eye as he stared at me.

"Gimme kith." I said, looking at him puckering my lips.

"Lemme brush my teeth first." He said, mocking what I say when I wake first wake up and he wanna kiss.