𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                          

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                          

  𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Papa we here ." I spoke, turning my car off after putting it in park.

I looked over to see Jameer laying there, dead to the world as he slept. This week we decided to do a "bring your partner to work" thing to see each other in our element. Of course Jameer isn't a morning person, so he woke up with an attitude.

Clicking my seatbelt off, I turned my body, leaning over the armrest. Grabbing his face, I turned his head towards me. Looking at his face, I smiled a little. Leaning down til we were face to face, I softly kissed his lips. Moving to his nose, I kissed both of his cheeks, before kissing his forehead.

Moving back down to his lips, I softly pressed my lips against his, kissing his lips repeatedly. Finally feeling him kiss me back, I pulled back a little.

"Come on so we can go in, I stopped and got us some food on our way here while you were sleeping." I said softly, looking into his eyes as I rubbed his eyebrow.

"I ca' get another kiss ?" He muttered lowly, his eyes now on my lips.

Nodding my head, I leaned in, my lips meeting his. Feeling the warmth of Jameers hand on my face, I fluttered my eyes closed.

Feeling his tongue run across my bottom, I parted my lips allowing him to slowly slide his tongue into my mouth. Moaning, I moved my tongue against his, our tongues slowly sliding against each other's. Pulling my tongue back into my mouth, I sucked Jameer's bottom lip into my mouth. Sucking on his bottom lip, I released it with pop before pecking his lips again.

Pulling back, I watched as Jameer looked at me with a faint smile on his face.

"Thanks." He said, looking at my face.

"No problem." I said, clicking the unlock button on the doors, getting ready to reach for the door handle.

"Don't touch that handle." Jameer said, as he opened his door stepping out of the car.

Nodding my head, I watched as he grabbed his phone, charger, and his air pod case tucking them into his seat pants pocket.

He then bent down, grabbing my backpack from the passenger seat floor. Standing back up to his full height, he shut the door before walking around the front of the car.

He walked over to my side of the car, pulling the handle opening the door. Pulling the door all the way open, Jameer walked up to me. Taking my hand into his, he helped me out the car. Pulling my in front of him, he stopped up grabbing stuff out of the car.