𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Walking out of the gun registry place, I sighed. I had just finished hours of finger printing, and filing out paper work.

I had just registered four different guns in my name. A Glock 14, Beretta M9, Sig P320, and a MP 40.

I already had guns, courtesy of my dad and Nylan. I had just yet never got around to registering them in my name.

Due to what happened at the shop, I had to make sure I registered them in my name just to be safe. I don't take threats too lightly, and I wasn't about to start just because they came from my ex employee. Shay had cleaned her booth completely and collected her last pay check Tuesday.

She hasn't been posting anything on social media, which I'm surprised about. I don't know the real root of the problem, because that argument about Jameer was petty.

I feel like Shay already had some type pressure on her chest prior to that, but she never wanted to address it. It's all out the window now, whatever other problem she did have.

Getting into my car, I put my m9 into my glove compartment. My glock 14 always stayed on the side of my seat. And my P320 is always tucked somewhere by my bed. While the 40 is always in this little stand next to my door.

Starting my car up I started my drive home. Jameer was currently at work, but he texted me that he was going to be coming to my house afterwards. Taking a detour I made my way to Walmart to grab a couple things.

OMNISCIENT POV

"So when do you plan on telling them ?" The deep voice asked, staring at the person across from them.

"Tell them what ?" The soft voice responded, looking everywhere but at the person in front of them.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about !" The voice snapped, raising up.

"I still have to tell him first before I tell them." The voice squeaked, their voice barely above a whisper.

"You still haven't told him that you have a fucking child ?!" The voice boomed, now annoyed and angry with the person.

"I was going to- SHUT THE FUCK UP ! Don't flap yo loose ass lips right now, cause ain't shit ! But BULL SHIT, coming out yo mouth !" The voice yelled, their voice rising with every word.

"You haven't came to see your child in 11 months ! Then you make it seem like I'm the bad guy, when you in a relationship and still fucking on me." The voice added, laughing as they finished the sentence.

"That nigga know you still fucking ya ex ? He don't ? I bet he don't . He don't know you a deadbeat ass mother neither, do he ? How you be coming here late as hell knowing our child be looking for you, but you decide to pop up when he fucking sleep." The voice finished, as paced back and forth.

"I was going to come see him ! I just didn't want to just disappear and they question me !" The voice pleaded, trying to defend their actions. They closed their eyes briefly, trying to stop the tears for spilling out.

"You still haven't told them friends that know you oh so well ? And bitch you don't get to cry ! How you think my baby feel ? Screaming at the top of they lungs for hours at a time because they ain't shit ass momma left them !' The voice yelled, the veins in their neck popping out. They walked over to the other person, standing directly in their face.

"Leave bitch, and don't come the fuck back til you find them motherly fucking traits you lack. And air that dirty laundry out before I do it for you, I spared ole dude that stepped to me and you know that. But if you don't tell them fucking people that you think you Hannah Montana, I will, and on YO SOUL imma do it in the worse fucking way !" The voice snapped coldly, as he watched the person tremble.

Leaning down right next to their ear, the voice spoke in a hushed, yet spine chilling whisper.

"That's a promise." The voice whispered, before walking away making sure to bump shoulders with the other person.

Finally releasing their cries, and tears, the voice spoke.

"What the fuck have I done." The voice chokes out, falling to their knees as they released sobs.

OMNISCIENT POV

"I'm about to hit this bitch where it hurt." Voice one blurted, making their friends look at them.

"Girl, what the fuck you talking about ?" Voice two said, looking at their friend before inhaling the hookah.

"On me, like what what fuck is you talking about ? I thought we was just finna smoke hookah." Voice three said, blowing the smoke out her nose.

"That bitch think she better than everybody and she not. She feel like she god, so imma show that bitch that anybody can get humbled." Voice one spoke, shrugging her shoulders before putting the hookah to their lips.

"This shit is so unnecessary, whatever the fuck you thinking about doing." Voice two said, rolling their eyes as they shook their head.

"Humble ? It just sound like you envious and jealous as hell." Voice three said, shrugging their shoulders as they looked at their friend with a smug look.

"Y'all either with it or against it." Voice one said, glaring at their friends.

"Against it." Voice two said, placing the hookah down while standing up.

"Imma head out, you trippin." Voice three said, grabbing their things.

"I'll get somebody else to do it with me, y'all acting weak as hell." Voice one said, drawing their eyebrows in.

"Don't call me when this shit back fire, cause I don't fucking know you." Voice two said, walking out the door slamming it behind them.

Y'all ready ? *In my meek mill voice*

-Introvert outttt ! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share !