𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

OMNISCIENT

"I feel like you already know this but I'm done." Nylan spoke, putting the last of Amarion's items that he collected from his aunts house into a new suit case he purchased.

"I know." Bri answered sadly, sighing as she placed her folded shirt into her suitcase.

"I don't appreciate the shit you pulled. And I think this did it for me, I'm tired of getting into relationships giving people my all just for them to barely give me half of what the fuck I'm giving." Nylan explained calmly, placing a chain in the suitcase.

"I know and I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better I felt guilty after everytime me and him had sex knowing you was at home waiting on me." Bri confessed truthfully, looking down as she shook her head.

"It makes me feel worse for real. You was feeling guilty, but not guilty enough to stop. You didn't feel guilty enough to spare my feelings, my heart, nunna dat. You l knew what the fuck I went through, and the sad fact is, you was one of the people that seen me at an all time low. You helped me get myself together. You sick as fuck Ian even finna cap ta you." Nylan replied, scoffing as he jerked his head back.

"Ny- nope, I should've listened to them niggas in the club in the Raq when they said yo ass was slick grimey." Nylan revealed, chuckling bitterly.

"What ? Nigga the fuck are you talking about ?!" Bri snapped, suddenly getting mad.

"You know what I'm talking about, why you and yo ex before "herb" break up ?" Nylan asked, shooting her a look as she stared at him.

Bri stood there her eyes stuck on, trying to figure out who could've told him, and what they told him exactly.

"Right, Bri you might have thought that nigga herb did a number on you, when he was beatin yo ass ? But I'm telling you the muh' fuckas we got ties with ? Love the Gates, let somebody pop up at our jobs, our house's, following us or some shit like that ? I'll give muh fuckas the drop on you. And you know I'm good for it." Nylan seethed from across the room, his voice menacingly low.

"You threatening me ? I know what I did was wrong but don't make no empty ass threats, especially towards me !" Bri slightly snapped, slamming the top of the suitcase closed.

"Naw, it ain't no threats ! These promises, and let me find out people start fucking with my sister. Don't let nobody pop up at her shop, or her beauty supply store ! And let somebody follow her that's not Charlie. You'll live the rest of yo fuckin life looking over yo damn shoulder everytime you leave yo house !" Nylan said smoothly, raising an eyebrow looking at her.

Bri face faltered, her face slowly morphing into a horrified look. She knew Nylan was a man of his word, but who would've thought she would be seeing this side of him, especially with it being directed towards her.

"I should take a fucking picture of how you look right now. But you know I'm good for my word, don't make me make you an example Brielle." Nylan said coldly, a sinister smile spreading across his face,before he shut the suitcase, picking it up. It was the last of his bags that that he had to pack and put by the front.