𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Looking over at my phone, I watched as it rung with a call from the girls group chat. Picking my phone up, I looked at it to see if they were going to hang up before answering.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝟑𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 💰💕

✔️| ❌

"HEY HOES !" Bri yelled, setting her phone up.

"HEY THOTS !" Nani yelled, holding her phone at an angle.

"HEY SLUTS !" I yelled matching their energy, as I propped my phone up.

"Why did y'all just call the group chat this late with this much energy ?" I asked, looking at them confused.

"We wanna come over and do drunk would you rather, and never have I ever." Bri answered, smirking.

"Who is we ?" I asked raising my eyebrows, confused.

"Me, Nani, and BK." Bri said, counting them off.

"Yea me, Bri, and BK." Nani said, co-signing.

"I guess, yall gotta bring the liquor tho." I said rolling my eyes, knowing this shit was gone go left.

"Ok see you inna few."

"Love you." I heard before they hung up

I looked at what I had on and nodded. I had on some tie dye shorts with a crop top. I got up out of my bed walking out of my room going to Jameers.

Knocking on the door, I waited for a response.

"Come in." I heard, his deep voice say.

Turning the knob, I pushed the door open and walked in. Walking into the room, I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Nani, Bri, and BK coming over and we gone do a lil game of drunk never have I ever, and would you rather. You down to play ?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Yea." He answered, nodding his head playing in his beard.

"We can go sit in the living room til they get here that's most likely where we gone play." I said getting up, fixing my shorts.

"Ight, imma be down there inna minute." He responded, looking at me.

Walking out of the room, I shut the door behind me. Walking into my room I grabbed my phone, charger, speaker, and blanket. I walked out of my room closing the door. Walking down the steps I went into the living room sitting my stuff down.