𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎         
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎          𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

Waking up, I stretched my body as I rubbed my eyes. Looking around, I noticed that I was in a unfamiliar room. Looking over I was met with a sleeping Nylani, and her sleeping position caught my attention. She was laying on her stomach, with her hand wrapped around her throat and her other hand wasn't visible.

Throwing the thick blanket off of my body, I slid out of the bed. Quietly, I walked towards her bathroom opening the door. Stepping into the bathroom, I shut the door behind me softly.

Walking over to the toilet, I let the toilet lid up, followed by the seat. Pulling my shorts down mid thigh, I took my piece out of my briefs. Pointing my piece directly into the toilet, I released my bladder.

After three smaller streams fell out, I looked on the back of her toilet to see some wipes. Nodding my head, I opened the pack with my left hand and took a wipe out.

Taking the wipe, I wiped around the head of my tip before directly wiping the slit of my piece. She had flushable wipes, so I tossed the wipe into the toilet and flushed. Stuffing my piece back into my briefs, and pulling my shorts up I let the seat back down. I then proceeded to wash my hands. After washing my hands for about thirty seconds I grabbed some paper towels, and dried my hands off. 

Throwing the paper towels away, I opened the door and walked out the bathroom. I saw that Nylani was still sleep, which made me walk over to her.

Shaking her body softly, I waited to see if she was going to move. Doing it again, I shook my head when she didn't budge. Going to the next best thing, I removed the hand she had around her throat from it, which made her move around.

She moved for a couple seconds before laying on her back, and cracking one of her eyes open. She stared at me for a while, before rubbing her eyes.

"Where the extra towels and toothbrushes ?" I asked standing back a few inches cause a nigga just woke up and I wouldn't want nobody in my face talking with morning breath.

She laid there, looking me dead in my face blinking. She then spoke and said.

"Repeat what you just said." She said. I looked at her for a couple seconds blinking slowly before saying it again.

"Where are your extra towels, and toothbrushes." I said a little slower, now being mindful that I did just wake her up out of her sleep.

"Look in the closet and the big towels should be folded up on the bottom shelf, the face towels are on the shelf before that one, and the toothbrushes are in a bin." She said sitting up, scratching her neck.

"Alright." I said, nodding my head at her. Turning around, I walked back into the bathroom.

Opening the closet door, I looked at all the things that were neatly organized with bins, that were labeled with what were in them.