𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                               

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬                               

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢-𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Feeling sunlight hit my eyes, I squeezed my eyes shut. Bringing my hands up to my face, I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sunlight. Looking down, I stared at Jameer who was still in my skin. Feeling the strong urge to pee, I tapped Jameer.

"Jameer." I said lowly, while tapping him.

Not getting a response, I watched as he kept snoring.

"Jameer." I repeated shaking him. The only response I got was a groan and him snuggling deeper into my neck.

Moving my arms, I used my hands to pick his head up. Using my fingers, I opened his eyes.

"Azure move." He grumbled jerking his head away, before moving into my shirt laying on my stomach. Moving my shirt, I took this as the opportunity to slide from under him.

20 minutes later.....

After twenty minutes of basically wrestling with Jameer, and constantly unwrapping his arms from around my body I was able to get out of the bed. Looking back at the bed, I shook my head seeing him cuddle with one of my pillows. Facing forward I walked towards the bathroom.

Turning the knob on the bathroom door, I pushed the door open. Walking over to my shower, I slid the door open. Leaning over, I turned the hot water on and stepped back. Shutting the door, I grabbed all the face towels and dry towels. Throwing them into the dirty clothes hamper, I walked over to the closet to get a new face towel and dry towel.

Taking one of the big dry towel, I folded it before placing it outside the shower on the floor.

Stripping from my clothes, I tossed them into my dirty clothes hamper. Looking into the mirror on my sink, I looked at the stretch marks that were on my ass cheeks. Rubbing over them, I smiled a little.

Before any thoughts could creep into my mind, I walked over to the shower and opened the door. Stepping into the shower, I grabbed my bonnet that was handing on a shower hook. Putting that bonnet, over my other bonnet, I stepped into the water.

Deciding on not playing any music, I thought back to last night. Last night was something that was bound to happen. Me and Jameer have been teasing each other on the sly since we met.

We weren't down playing our evident feelings for each other neither. In the little amount that we've been around each other, I've taking a liking into him. It would be childish to just ignore my feelings.

Before last night, even before the bet started me and Jameer we're talking, and chilling together. Deciding to just go with the flow, I decided it was time for me to wash up.