𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞- 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Who's connected to the speaker right now ?" I asked nobody in particular as I glanced up from the set of nails I was currently working on.

"I think Jade has her phone connected to it right now." I heard Nova mutter as she looked at her phone intently.

"Jade, please play some music honey,but don't play no sap shit please. You know you good for being in yo feelings." I said as I sighed. She really be playing music that make me wanna go whoop the nigga that playing with her feelings ass.

"You can hop off me though, cause you just went too hard like you know me or something." she said as she playfully rolled her eyes. Taking pictures of the lashes she just got finished applying to her client .

"No Jade baby cause you really be in yo feelings, and you project that sad ass energy through all the music you play. This is why I be disconnecting you from the speaker." Remi said as she typed on the computer probably confirming and resetting appointments.

"Let me play this music before you bitches keep reading me and make me go fuck this nigga car up after work." Jade said as she shook her head.

"Yea, do that lil ugly." I said as I playfully bucked at her.

"Let me find out it's smoke Miss Nylani Azure." she said raising an eyebrow. Ice On My Baby remix by Yung Bleu ft Kevin Gates came through the speakers, which instantly made me smile.

"I just put some ice on my baby, don't care none 'bout no price for my baby. Hundreds on hundreds, money on money. Keepin' it comin', I'm keepin' it comin' I just put some ice on my baby. Don't care none 'bout no price for my baby, we gon' fuck all night, you drive me crazy. We gon' fuck all night, you drive me crazy." Yung Bleu rapped as half the shop rapped along with him.

"Lemme see your right hand please, thank you." I said as I squirted cuticle oil on my client's finished set.

"I'm about to snap a few pictures right quick if that's ok with you." I said as I pulled my Iphone out.

"That's fine." She replied as I nodded my head.

"oh, you chocolate, just how I like it, promise I won't bite it. I see you get excited when I put this tip inside it. I like the way you ride it, ice on me, it look like. Just like 5-0, I got five hoes, Just like dominoes. I fucked the bitch, I put her out, I tell her vamanos, you know it's time to go. Pull up on babe and I might drop the top, ooh. My bitch ain't no barbie, she a chocolate drop, ooh. Got a lot of money on me, lot of money on me, got a couple hundreds on me, couple hundreds on me. And I just put some ice on my." I sung lowly as I snapped two pictures of her hands.