𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎                  𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Nylan I'm not bringing you nothing back." I said as I got out the car.

"What do you meaaaann ?!" Nylan yelled into the phone, making me pull it back a little.

"Nylan I'm not bringing you shit bye." I said, hanging up.

Blowing out a breath I knocked on the door.

"You nervous ?" I asked Jameer, looking over at him.

"Nope." He said shaking his head

A couple seconds later the door opened revealing my granny Rae.

"Oh my gosh look at this stranger !" She said gasping, before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi granny." I said laughing, as I hugged her back.

"Come in you letting my cool air out." She said pulling me inside.Walking into the kitchen, I smelled food being cooked.

"Who is this handsome young man you have with you ?" She asked,while hugging Jameer.

Looking at Jameer, I raised my eyebrows wiggling them encouraging him to introduce himself.

"Hello, I'm Jameer her boyfriend." He said, sending a her a smile as they pulled away from each other.

"Nice to meet you Jameer I'm her Grandma Rae but you can call me granny or Rae which ever one suits you best." She said smiling, while shaking him a little.

"Nice to meet you granny." He said, nodding his head at her.

"Look at you fitting right in." She said laughing,making me laugh too.

"Granny what you making ?" I asked sniffing the air, letting her know I smell it.

"I just got done baking some gooey butter cake, and it some turkey necks over there in that pot." She said, grabbing her a ginger ale out of the fridge.

"Oou yeen said nothin but a word." I said, getting up to wash my hands.

"Papa you want some ?" I asked, looking at him.

"I'll eat off yo plate mama." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Y'all are just too cute." My granny squealed,making me shake my head.

"Marie get a paper plate !" My granny yelled,walking out of the kitchen.

Grabbing three paper plates I went over to the pot taking the lid off. Putting two and a half whole turkey necks on the plate I say it on the island. Going over to the cabinet, I grabbed the hot sauce and went to sit down. Opening the bottle of hot sauce I poured some all over the food, then handed Jameer a piece of a turkey neck.