𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

"I wanna seeexx youuu, til you fall fast asleep." I heard Nylani freaky ass whisper in my ear, making me groan.

"Azure go yo horny ass back to sleep." I grumbled, turning on my stomach grabbing a pillow putting it over my head.

"Ian stopping til I hear you scream ahhhhhhh." She whispered, while grinding on me.

"Azure !" I snapped, moving my body til she fell off.

"Sigh, I guess I'll go to sleep." She said, rolling off of me.

Getting comfortable, I went back to sleep.

*NYLANI POV*

Quietly getting up I tip toed into the bathroom shutting the door quietly. I pulled my phone out going to my camera.

Pressing play I set my phone up.

"It's Nylani and I am back ! Welcome to Nylani's private diary. Where I voice unpopular opinions, rants, thoughts, and I just talk shit to myself." I said, whispering as I looked into the camera.

"I know y'all prolly like why the fuck you whispering ? Because my ass be loud as fuck any other time.BUT , I'm currently still in Saint Louis, but I'm ready to go back to Houston and be in the house with my mans. I don't know why but the energy in this house ? Is draining like I'm getting very much negative vibes from it and somebody in this house ." I whispered, scrunching my face up.

"Ok but the fact of the matter is .... I'm finna throw dat neck. I'm finna be a throat goat guys. He's sleep which is why I'm whispering. He don't never want me to give him head on my own and I don't know why. But I'm finna snatch his soul so yeaaa !" I whispered excitedly, as I bit my lip.

"I love y'all bye." I whispered, ending the video putting it in my hidden with my other videos.

Opening the door I seen Jameer was still sleep but his position changed. He had one of his hands in his boxers and the other one was under his head.

Finna get some sucky sucky for real nie

Walking over to the bed I climbed in kissing his lips. Getting under the cover I pulled his hand out of his boxers. I started pulling them down, I struggled a little but I got them off. Flinging the cover off my head I released a heavy breath.

hot as hell under them covers

I threw his boxers before looking down to be met with his thick semi hardened piece. Biting my lip I rolled my eyes to the back of my head cause chile look.