Chapter 1: Where am I?

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

The Afterlife

First PoV

Huh what happened to me? Last time I checked I was on my way to campus . Oh so I really did die, well life sucks. Damn that stupid truck. Surprisingly I became one of truck-kun's victims.

"You want another chance?"

Huh who said that? The tone of that voice sounded very angelic and at the same time glitchy.

"I could bring you back young man."

I opened my eyes to see around myself a very white background and facing in front was a girl with long pale blue hair. She wears a beautifully elaborate dress with flower ornaments around her bosom and in her hair. Light gold jewelry adorns her neck, shoulders, and torso, the last of which holds her teddy bear in place.  This triggered my memory a little from a certain series that I was a fan of. Right this was Mio Takamiya from Date a Live.

"Wait a minute are you by any chance happen to be Mio Takamiya?"

"Oh so you know who I am? I'm flattered."

"Yeah... whatever why am I here?"

"Oh, I happened to have heard your request and decided to grant it." She smiles.

"But why go this far. To bring me back?"

"It's because... I wanted to bring back someone... dear to me as well." She sadly looked down.

She probably mean't Shinji Takamiya. Damn in the light novels she's very possessive at first Geez.

"Okay fine so what do I have do?"

"Oh just simply take this crystal that I'm holding."

"You sure this isn't going to turn me into someone else?"

"Nope."

Hmm she sound kinda sus right there. Eh might as well get revived than staying dead.

"Wait you aren't going to hunt me down and take my life away are you?"

"Nope!"

Liar once all ten spirits are united, you're going to cause an infinity war here. Then I guess Ill try and prevent that along with Shido from using the twelfth bullet. I hope I get to keep my dude body.

WIth that being said I took the crystal from her hand was now was teleported back to the living world. Leaving Mio a sinister smile on her face.

Mio PoV

"So he took the bait huh?"

I kinda lied about him keeping his original body my bad. But it was the only way to convince him to take <Sandalphon>. I am looking forward to our final battle. So I wish you luck Tohka Yatogami.

Tengu City

First PoV

Ugh where am I? Wait are my eyes still closed and why does my body feel weird?

I opened my eyes and noticed my surroundings. I found myself in a crater and around it were buildings in ruins. What the hell? Did I do this? Am I glowing? why is there a throne next to me?

"Can someone help me here?!" I shouted. "Anyone?! I don't know where I am."

As I begged for help, I noticed something different... it was my voice. A girl? did I turned myself into a girl? If that's the case then...