Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

[[Warning this chapter has strong languages!]]

Morning Inside Tohka's Room

Tohka's PoV

RING RING RING RING

I slam the damn alarm clock shut.

Well that's odd why do I feel like there's someone next to me? Wait no...

Oh no...

Oh no...

Oh no no no no...

I toss my blanket away and what I've seen will forever scar me...

Shido was in bed with me!!!

Damn you Kotori!!!!

He was still asleep. So I pocked his cheeks a little. The guy wasn't even budging at all. What even happened to him? jerked off too much? No Shido isn't that kind of person. Or is he off screen?

I smirked but then shrugged it off.

I leaned next to his right ear which was open. and whispered no something else.

"WAKE UP YOU HAREMIST!! IT'S ALREADY PASS NOON GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!"

This terrified him a little as his upper body stood up straight. The man was frighten.

"huh? Tohka?! wha- why are you in bed with me???"

What was that?

"What? I should be asking you the same thing unless."

"Kotori..." We both muttered.

Of course she would be behind this. I think she called this training was it? Just what kind obstacle is this? It's literally just making things worst and top of that making the roommate uncomfortable. Which is me.

"Shido?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I murder your sister?"

"Su- wait what?"

"You heard me." My eyes started to leak for blood.

"NO! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY SISTER!"

"Tch fine I was only kidding chill. Welp I'm hunrgy! Time for breakfast!"

Shido sighed.

About an hour later...

Both Shido and I got ourselves dressed for school and was eating breakfast. I notice on the couch that Reine had left me a camera and the crab suit that I requested. perfect.

"So Tohka what kind of video are we making?" Shido was chewing.

"Oh It's a simple one really, you might find it kinda funny and sad at the same time."

"Try me."

"So the school is having a seafoods at the cafeteria more specifically crabs."

"And?"

"Well I figured wearing a crab suit while they eat them in front of me would be kinda hilarious." I laughingly said. "It sorta like there offending me in way."

"That does kinda sounds dark and sad, I don't know what kind twisted ideas has came to your brain Tohka."

"Nah, it's how my brain functions!" i stupidly answered.