Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Itsuka Residence

Tohka's POV

After giving Rinne an offering of going out on a date with Shido and me being the third wheel. We decided to head home from school and get change to something appropriate to wear on a date.

I cannot believe she is willingly to accept this. But it is our only way to get home otherwise we would be stuck in this so called paradise for the rest of our lives.

Currently right now and luckily there was a tracksuit lying around the drawers. I had it putted in on as it was suppose to be my signature attire.

Usually tracksuits are a symbol of isekai main character.

With that out of the way I headed downstairs with Shido still in his school uniform.

"Shido, aren't you going to change?"

"Oh, I'm fine with what I'm wearing Tohka." He smiles.

"Well, It doesn't look appealing for a date though." I replied.

"Well this date doesn't focus solely on you, Tohka!" He became flustered due to my obvious comment.

I snickered.

Well I think this is alright. I'm already packed up and Shido seemed ready.

"Shall we get going then?" I ask.

Following with a nod from Shido.

This world isn't all too different from the real one. But I get this feeling that this is all but a dream. Maybe it's all big talk.

...

As we walked out of the house then headed to the train station where were going to meet Rinne. On our way Shido was still thinking in his mind about this. On how the plan will proceed until the very end.

Ruler isn't someone to take lightly at all.

Well, in my case I take her pretty lightly and not too serious because I know, just by looking she doesn't want to reset this world at all. Because to reset this entire world she would have to kill Shido. From what the fandomwiki said.

From the looks of things did Shido lose his spirit abilities?

I can't seem to recall having him to use his abilities. Should I even ask? Maybe later once this whole date is over, or maybe after the whole Tengu Cow.

The people are behaving normally like nothing is going suspiciously at all. Pedestrians walked by us and the entire crowd when we reached the city square was very lively.

Shido and I made it our way to the train and see Rinne waiting. It looks like she didn't change her clothes as she was still wearing her uniform.

"Rinne!" Shido calls her out as her attention drifted to us.

In response she waved back at us.

"Shido! Tohka-chan! You both made it!" She happily said.

I smiled for my greet to her.

Rinne then ask, "So where are we going?"

"I was thinking going to the movies?" Shido thought of it.

"The movies doesn't sound too bad. I say we go for it." I encourage his suggestion which brought upon Rinne to agreed to the idea.