Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Fraxinus

Third POV

Today was the day Shido and Kotori's date was about to start... But currently now... Ratatoskr's current and temporary commander is currently sleeping and... drooling on her desk.

Tohka Yatogami. She was have been working on the document that was assign by the director of Ratatoskr himself.

She felt a little overwhelm at first but manages to finish the mountain of papers on time but only to have slept for at least 2-3 hours.

Tohka then began to groan and yawns, waking from her short sleep.

"Hmm?" Tohka rubs her eyes, "How long was I out?"

"You were out for only 3 hours to be exact." Tohka's attention suddenly were drawn to Reine as she just walked inside the commanding center.

"3 hours? huh?" Tohka says, "DAMN IT That's not enough! I wanna go sleep some more!!"

Reine then interrupts her.

"Well, at the moment you can't... you and Yoshino are to accompany Shido for his date with Kotori."

Tohka just froze up and almost forgotten about that.

"R...right I almost forgotten about that..." She then sighs tiredly, "Why does being a commander of a rescue spirit organization could be this exhausting!??"

"You know the full of it, as you are merely doing Kotori's work."

That stung Tohka way deep.

"Are you trying to say that I been doing little things for her since I was appointed?" Tohka carefully tries to clarify to one information she has received Reine.

"Yes," Reine replies with a blunt a response.

Tohka then collapses on her desk as she started cursing under her breath due to the fact that she had been doing little jobs.

"But overall you've done pretty well and have got most of her assignment finished." Reine was trying to bright up Tohka's spirit.

and it worked like a charm.

Tohka then stood up with confidence.

"At...at least it wasn't all a waste!" Tohka who seemed to be crying for joy, "Alright! go call Yoshino and tell her that we will get ready for this afternoon!"

Reine then nods but not knowing what was on her face, She was smiling on her daughter's accomplishment.

"Sure thing, everything should go accordingly to plan."

Timeskip

As of now Shido is currently dressed fit for his date Kotori, as he's waiting by the front of the train station for her. Yesterday wasn't pleasant for him as he was knocked unconscious when he viewed the video footage from five years ago.

He felt something different when he had his gaze on the glitched figure... it's like he knows that figure from somewhere.

Still, mysteries filled the sealer's mind with unexplained questions.

Shido still felt a little different after he had his out burst on Tohka for teasing him yet again... It almost like he was a whole different character or so, he had obtain a new trait that only special main male protagonist would get out of a story.