Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

Unknown Location

Tohka's PoV

So the final battle huh?

Damn DEM wizards are startin to aggressively assault their attacks. Here I am in a fucking battle wearing my damn tracksuit. I'm pretty beat up from that battle I had with DEM's CEO. fuckin weirdo. I retreated behind a rubble and broken buildings.

"Tohka! are you alright?" Shido who had just arrived at my aid. Right now he's wielding <Sandalphon> on his hand.

"Yeah I'll be fine, That battle I had may have sustain some damage on me. But I'll live."

"Oh good everyone is waiting for you." Shido said. "We just managed to round up most of the DEM wizard grunts."

With that being said we went to where all of the spirits are gathered. All 10 of us including me.

"Tohka what's up with your armor?" A twin asked.

"Concern, It doesn't seem to protect you at all."

A vein popped on forehead.

"WILL YOU QUIT MAKING FUN OF MY TRACKSUIT!!!"

"Apologize. Sorry ; Sorry." Both Twins said.

"Tch, We just can't beat him with the amount of wizards he got."

"I could..." I certain time spirit suggest.

"You know we can't risk it, I don't really understand if you're sealed or not but no."

"I have a solution." An Unexpected voice appeared.

"Yeah su-"

I realized who it was. Mio Takamiya in the body, well technically her doppleganger Reine Murusame.

"MIO/REINE!" All of the spirits were alerted and are not in their defense formations with all of their angel out and ready.

"I do have a solution to beat Westcott."

"Why should we trust you?!" Shido asked

"Shido WAIT! And that would be?" I asked.

"But it will cost you something."

I gave her a questioned look.

"Your crystal." She flaty demanded.

"What?"

"In exchange for Isaac Westcott's defeat, I want my sephira crystal back from you."

"Wait, you're a pure-spirit Tohka, and if you eject that crystal out of your body. then that means..." Shido horrifically feared.

I don't really know if the other spirits understands but some of them were surprise specially Shido.

I gave serious look to everyone.

"My body would die." I said.

Then I continued.

"If it were to happened... I want you to forget all of the bringing back Shinji mess and move on!! And on top of that leave all of my friends and family alone from now!"

"That could be arranged." She smiled suspiciously.

"Tohka are you sure?"

"Shido... It's almost been year since I met you... at first I wasn't planning on getting along with you but you showed something different from those times. Love and Family. To be honest I haven't felt that since coming to this world." I smirked. "You have been in the spotlight for fixing messes so now it's my turn!"